FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

This being said....both og colorways should be attainable & I will cop both for retail at my usual local spots. But the problem remains that some people aren't lucky enough to have qs accounts nearby & may be forced to go the online route. Thus creates the madness....missing out on ordering their pairs especially when they have no idea when the shoes are dropping or what online source is getting them. But all the other colorways before these two are readily available at Footlockers/Footactions & DTLRs all around the country.
grin.gif

Plain & simple, I'm not a fan of limited anything. Make the damn shoes accessible for everybody.

I hate you Nike..

Talk about a nightmare. I try be pro active and get things straight before chaos ensues. I find a shop last week willing to preorder. Things seem legit and pay them. Now the owner doesnt respond to PMs. Meanwhile I have no reassurance that things will be alright, and my money is tied up.. Then I see all these places WITH stock available that I have to pass on. I could've had my pair tomorrow like others. Instead I may not even end up with a a pair. 25+ hours of prep work for nothing... Gotta love these releases. Talk about bad luck. Maybe the powers that be don't want me to get a pair. I'm in the middle of the exact situation I wanted to avoid.

Ridiculous. Not everyone lives next to a QS account NIKE. You have some terrible employees and workers that approve of this crap.

Good news/bad News on a release date front.. Pine foamposites release 9/2, as well as the Lebron 8 PS finals. So maybe people are tied up in that stuff. or maybe they find these on the shelves as a QS limited, and scoop those up as alternatives to missing out on the foams.

This C/W release should be a real celebration. Instead it's a cluster of frustration and uneasiness. My blood boils just thinking of this. And if I do review these shoes, it likely won't be very pretty.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I hate you Nike..

Talk about a nightmare. I try be pro active and get things straight before chaos ensues. I find a shop last week willing to preorder. Things seem legit and pay them. Now the owner doesnt respond to PMs. Meanwhile I have no reassurance that things will be alright, and my money is tied up.. Then I see all these places WITH stock available that I have to pass on. I could've had my pair tomorrow like others. Instead I may not even end up with a a pair. 25+ hours of prep work for nothing... Gotta love these releases. Talk about bad luck. Maybe the powers that be don't want me to get a pair. I'm in the middle of the exact situation I wanted to avoid.

Ridiculous. Not everyone lives next to a QS account NIKE. You have some terrible employees and workers that approve of this crap.

Good news/bad News on a release date front.. Pine foamposites release 9/2, as well as the Lebron 8 PS finals. So maybe people are tied up in that stuff. or maybe they find these on the shelves as a QS limited, and scoop those up as alternatives to missing out on the foams.

This C/W release should be a real celebration. Instead it's a cluster of frustration and uneasiness. My blood boils just thinking of this. And if I do review these shoes, it likely won't be very pretty.
Let me know man there is still time. Put the Kibosh on that initial payment lol, nah but seriously you know to hit me up if all else fails.

Wally,

If you pre-ordered from the dude we talked about - he has a great rep but posts few & far between.
I wouldn't be surprised if you got them in hand before you receive any further communication.
Obvisouly you never know, but I'm trying to re-assure you as lame an attempt it might be.

This release is stressful, the unknown is how available they will be come 9/2.
Ultimately i hope everyone that has contributed to this thread in any way gets theirs in the end.

I'm an old school NT head from the Nikepark, Jumpman 23st days and I've been a viewer this page for quite a while now, as I've been waiting for these to drop as long as you guys have. Although i don't post much, any help with grabbing a pair of these would be greatly appreciated. I had the infrared ones as a 6th grader, so there's a bit of nostalgic neediness for these.  I actually got a pair of blue OG ones about 10 years ago, but you know how that goes when it comes to wearing em, so it's like a tease having a pair you can't wear.
Holler at me if you can sew it up.

Thanks NT fam..

Originally Posted by STANCER

Here are a couple pics of my OG pair.  Sorry for the bad lighting..

i remember one of my good friends in elementary school had these. i tried to one up him with the air trainer sc 3 in a similar colorway
laugh.gif

Why didn't they release a nice colorway like that instead of that all black crap I saw in the store the other day

sneakerhead.com has the citrons in a few sizes. GO GO GO
edit: didn't realize at first, they also have the infrareds 
eek.gif

You're welcome. Getting both colors in my size 10 made my day. If you guys are on twitter you should set up a search with "Nike trainer sc" and just check it constantly. Thats how I found out that sneakerhead had these for sale.

wow i cant beleive i missed the drop, i guess that's what i get for not checking

this thread regularly. i hope i can find them somehow 

i know what you mean. i missed macgyver35's bomb the other day. i almost missed this one. hopefully they fit though. i guess if they don't, i'll just return them.
for the guys that have them, hows the sizing?

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

sneakerhead.com has the citrons in a few sizes. GO GO GO
edit: didn't realize at first, they also have the infrareds 
eek.gif

good looking out. Picked up the very last infrared pair. I'm still on the fence, if the quality is like the other releases there will be a size 9.5 up for grabs...

So for the people that were saying they were not going to cop these 'cause of quality and how its not exact to OG, etc, what changed your mind and decided to buy?

^^I swooped mainly because I've been wanting this shoe for so long, and the pics Stuntman Mike posted which look better than the GR stuff...

Never expected these to have OG quality, just wanted better materials for $110...

Eagle has landed! Quality isnt awesome but it could be much worse. Toebox isnt nearly as squared off as i expected. Citron is definitely more green than yellow. Hangtags are nice touch. Bout to try on. Shout out once again to Macgyver35 for the post on monday. Good to see people getting their orders in and covered. How it should be. Well done guys.

Hilarious. That was one of the spots I had bookmarked as a low key "potential", among like 25 others. I go out to lunch and miss it. I need a smartphone lol.

I have a bad hunch and I dont want to be scaring anyone. With the foams dropping that same day, you may have some residual or lurker/leech type people scooping these up since they are "limited" and to be honest, pretty damn sick looking. So I dont blame any new comers. but many will definitely be fighting an uphill battle.. I would think all focus goes to those and the lebron 8 PS drop on NDC, but there will always be that group that drove to a spot and waited and they want to feel rewarded by buying something.. This may be that perfect storm.

Back
Top Bottom