FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by s dubl

On sneaker.st...
I was waiting on these all day from St. but at $145 it's more than I want to spend on another pair. Too bad cause St is always easy to deal with and his prices are on point.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

On sneaker.st...
I was waiting on these all day from St. but at $145 it's more than I want to spend on another pair. Too bad cause St is always easy to deal with and his prices are on point.
$145 is actually a decent price dog...Well to me considering how bad I really want the shoe and that it is pretty much unattainable in my area...good lookin Sdubl

These still haven't hit Miami yet
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

On sneaker.st...
$145 is actually a decent price dog...Well to me considering how bad I really want the shoe and that it is pretty much unattainable in my area...good lookin Sdubl
You're right, I didn't mean to make it sound like they were overpriced cause it's pretty much inline with other retailers but I was hoping that it would be closer to his other SC II prices ($75 counting the $10 coupon).

Since I have a pair on order already, $145 was too much, for me personally, to cop an extra set. That being said, good luck to everyone still looking for a pair!!

Got my infrareds in today and I must say I am really impressed, it's been a long wait and the feel is definately premium compared
to my gr citrons, although I really dig those too. The nike hang tag can be removed unscathed IF you are careful.
Congrats to all the heads who finally got these incredible shoes
pimp.gif

Finally wore mine today - gotta love Fridays where I can wear jeans/sneakers to school. No problem on the comfort front, and a lot of the students (7th/8th graders) loved them.

Just composted the duo thanks to Sneaker Bistro. All you heads hatin' on the citrons can make like Tom and cruise.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Just composted the duo thanks to Sneaker Bistro. All you heads hatin' on the citrons can make like Tom and cruise.

Lol do you know if the restock sold quickly?

100 pages 
pimp.gif

Favorite release of the year. Infrareds will get a lot of love this fall/winter. May give the Citrons a break until next spring.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Lol do you know if the restock sold quickly?

I know that a lot of phone orders were being processed. I was given an 11 and then called back due to volume.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

^^^ true, that how you know you got amazing leather, and everyone is happy with the premeium leather and no one has worn them enough to know if the midsole cracks (paint) but i highly doubt they will. these shoes are the best quality since 2000 quality wise, IMO   
grin.gif

that paint WILL crack. you can talk about all the great quality leather but that midsole is still painted with the same weak paint. it probably wont be so noticeable because most of the midsole is white.

you keep pairs on ice for a loooooooooooooong time and in about 3 wears the paint will crack.

that is why i dont double up no more. if the paint cracks its gonna be because i wore the %%$* outta the shoe lol

I have two pairs of the GR (Chlorine Blues and Black & Red), and they are comfy as hell! The thing that impressed me the most is that the toe box doesn't crease despite the fact that I wear them all the time. Probably on account that it's synthetic but they still look fresh after numerous wears. With the QS's, I'll probably have to wear them with a little more care.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i see pairs still sitting at kicks hawaii. not sure what sizes though.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
 i thought you got yours? imma head down there today to buy the converse dr jays and check sizes then text you 
happy.gif

Just %%%%*!! with you man haha. I should have mine today.

my pair is probably going to sit until next summer. just a summer colorway to me. playoff 13s,  metallic 5s, griffey 2s, and black cement 3s will get a lot of run from me.

i usually wait to unDS a lot of shoes 'til the next year or two but i can already tell y'all i'll be wearing the hell outta these things this fall.

i'm gonna have to cosign these as the best release of the year. even better than the banned 1's, and that's some nice !%+ leather too.

Back
Top Bottom