FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Anyone who ordered from Sneaker Bistro get their pairs? I ordered Friday but haven't received a tracking email.

joe told me that they were only taking orders friday.....they were getting shoes monday, but who knows
Word thanks for the info. Guess I'll call this afternoon.

^^^^ Joe's good people.  Am sure he will advise once he has the shoes and is ready to ship.  Absolutely no issues with Sneaker Bistro .  Their customer service is top notch so you shouldn't be concerned in the least.

Anyone up for these?
Air-Tech-Challenge-34-radiant-Orange--Cosmic-Blue-7290-7292-1large.jpg

The raspberry/military blue were absolutely, positively some of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Tennis shoes.  Loved the other ones as well, but something about that second colorway does it for me.

Just ordered are pair of Citron from Sneaker.st. Can't wait. Thnx Green Rhino123 for the advice.

^No problem ejpeg, hope you enjoy them like I do mine.

Agree with you guys, would love to see some ATC retros or ATCII low retros.
Heard the new Yeezy uses an ATC sole, so maybe that will encourage Nike
to use it on some (more) ATC retros...

I just got my Infrared trainers from Sneaker Bistro at lunch. I placed my order on Friday and these came in today, that's top notch in my book. Thanks to all who provided info on this release.

There are so many great shoes still yet to be retroed.

Let's go back just a few years.

Nike decides to "retro" the Air Trainer E High. Nolan Ryan has the Air Trainer E Low in his ad (pictured below in a white/infrared colorway):
nike-air-trainer-e-low.jpg

But they decide to do it just for the women.. And while they are at it, let's half *$# it, and throw on a SC III midsole
Nike-Womens-Air-Trainer-ESC-High-1.jpg

1002377000002_1.jpg

Then this coming spring we have a Nike Air Trainer Classic which has taken cues from a lot of trainers with its fake webtec ankle section
Nike-Air-Trainer-Classic.jpg

So we have a bit of unreliability here on Nike's part.

TW Is I love
TW IIs even better
TW Lite Is just as good
TW Lite IIs just may be my favorite of all time in this one colorway
3098152197_4a4f0035be_z.jpg

It's a sad reality when you realize you may be 70 years old when you finally get a chance at wearing some of these shoes as retros

Wally - but think of all the necks you'll break at the retirement homes! But seriously, there are too many jems to retro. I wish there was a way to see the schedule of retros in the near future.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For me it's gotta be these...

1990%20Air-Trainer-Tw-indigo--Fire-Red-6492-6830-1large.jpg

i would kill for the the 2nd pair of those challenges with the black/purple.....but u know nike would mess it up. 

The list goes on and on..so many beautiful lows needs to see daylight again, and those air tech IV's just kills the competition

And also, take yall way back with these right here...

Was unhappy to see wack air rev 3/4's retro+'s gettting released about 5 years ago...instead of these ^^
Another one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

There are so many great shoes still yet to be retroed.

Let's go back just a few years.

Nike decides to "retro" the Air Trainer E High. Nolan Ryan has the Air Trainer E Low in his ad (pictured below in a white/infrared colorway):
nike-air-trainer-e-low.jpg

TW Is I love
TW IIs even better
TW Lite Is just as good
TW Lite IIs just may be my favorite of all time in this one colorway

E High or Low please

just wanted wally to know he was right, my size 12's came today and they fit PERFECT. thanx for the advice, chief!

now i gotta get rid of these 13's... i might just send 'em back to district and take the loss on shipping.

I always referred to those black/teal/purple Tech Challenges as the "Shamu's" like the whale from Sea World.  If done right those would easily be a x 3.  Agree with you S.P.  Those are pretty darn high up on my list.

So, for those of you with skills,  Anyone able to throw up a Trainer Fam Logo using infared/obs or teal/citron that I can submit to my local tshirt shop to have something done up? Figure on a black or white long sleeve tagless tshirt in time for the Fall?
happy.gif

^^ wow, you brought it back...shamu's!! I remember those being called that. Those are also high on my list. A shoe that I've always wanted, but never no funds.

seen a couple people in this thread mention removing the nike air hang tag carefully, did you mean without cutting the plastic wire? if so, how?

Went up to my local shop to double up on each cw, but ended up just coppin two more citrons. Idk, but I like the citrons a lot more than the infrareds.

PROTO J-

There is a little plastic contraption around the hangtag that is simliar to a "tie-wrap".  if you gently snag it the reverse direction, it will unfasten itself and thus free the hangtag. You shouldn't even need to cut it or break it.  That was my experience with my pair of infareds at least.

Glad to see everyone is getting their pairs and thoroughly enjoying 'em.  Have to agree with many- and excuse the bias- but this is the release of the year so far- any category for me.  Haven't even given the citron/teals any love yet as I have been wearing my infareds non-stop.

Thanks go out to everyone who has supported the return, the release, and the spreading of the good retro word.  Big props to Sneaker Bistro, District SF, and MODA 3 for hooking myself and multiple NTers up.  All told,  I was able to buy and secure pairs for myself and at least 5 different NTers.  This is what NT should be like all around.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Did anyone order theirs from Street Gear NYC? Was wondering if you guys received any confirmation or something...

Back
Top Bottom