FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

MAN! I'm pretty mad at myself coppin these over retail now that these are just sitting on NDC....Oh well atleast i've got my pair right?!??!?!

hey wally, go on ndc and check out the wrinkles on that same leather panel i had problems with. zoom in (worse on the infrared pair).

not quite as bad as mine, but it's there.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are all sizes sitting? It's hard to imagine. I could see half a stock sitting as obscure sizes sit, like 8s and 13s. But it's pretty much a hellish battle of finding the 20-30 shops that HAVE had these and trying to find your one size, when the shop just got one of those. So I could see them sitting. It just isn't likely your size.
Some stores were trying to combine the black.orange GR in as a part of the QS "package".  Maybe some are confused about the GR citrons  the black.oranges.

I guess even if it is true, they sit and end up at outlets somewhere down the line 
pimp.gif

happens all the time
devil.gif

i believe dudes who are saying they are sitting in some places. not everyone cares about these unless you tell them "hey man this is an og color and bo jackson wore um!" then hypebeast and resellers gobble um up looking for a profit. were dealing with a younger generation here now.

you see it everytime in the horrific jordan brand forum. guys saying these are selling out quick, every single jordan retro sits here where i live...even my holy grails the bordeaux vii..

its all good with me though. these shoes werent made for the youngsters. but if the younger guys like the colorway more power to um.

now all nike needs to do is retro the air force V and re retro the Ultra force and let people sleep on them. still have my nike air hangtag key chain from my low V's  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

MAN! I'm pretty mad at myself coppin these over retail now that these are just sitting on NDC....Oh well atleast i've got my pair right?!??!?!

YUP. if you feel its a must have shoe and you have the money who gives a !%+* how much you pay.

Glad I was able to get my QS's last week because I totally missed this NDC release lol.  I would have been SOL since size 11 is gone in both c/w's. 

I went and pulled the trigger on the Infrareds yesterday off NDC. Thanks for the link, by the way. Now I'm thinking about picking up the Total Orange colorway as well...

Originally Posted by 4th Ghostriders

I went and pulled the trigger on the Infrareds yesterday off NDC. Thanks for the link, by the way. Now I'm thinking about picking up the Total Orange colorway as well...

i would check them out in the mall or something first! they are REALLY CRAP MATERIALS AND COLORS imo!!!!
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm smart enough to know this thread is probably representative of 1% of shoe world
laugh.gif
. There will be pairs headed to the outlet and discounted at the stores that did receive them but I don't feel like hassling w/that at the moment. Sometimes, you have to pay and get out of the way. I'd rather have them than to be hunting for them.

I need to see this shirt mentioned.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

4th Ghostriders wrote:

i would check them out in the mall or something first! they are REALLY CRAP MATERIALS AND COLORS imo!!!!
smile.gif

I totally agree

I thought they looked nice online at first

Saw them at the mall a few weeks ago
30t6p3b.gif

They really had potential too

Originally Posted by johngotty

Yeah, I'm smart enough to know this thread is probably representative of 1% of shoe world
laugh.gif
. There will be pairs headed to the outlet and discounted at the stores that did receive them but I don't feel like hassling w/that at the moment. Sometimes, you have to pay and get out of the way. I'd rather have them than to be hunting for them.

I need to see this shirt ment

color looks a tinge off in pic, but its almost exact IRL
sick.gif

Riverdale Road wrote:

kc37 wrote:

blacklion23 wrote:

Sitting hard too, in all colors. Most of them are priced at $59.99 and still aren't selling, kind of wish I would've held out for a minute.
No, I don't think the QS colors are sitting - I think you see the ones from months ago.

Yeah the QS are sitting they still 110 though.

you guys myay think they are sitting but im positive your store only got 12 of each color, so thats pretty much one of each size, so take that into consideration

You are right about that. The locations that have them only received like 2 pairs for each size. The location near me, as of yesterday, had only sold a couple pairs. I think she said sizes 11.5 and 12 or something like that. Im trying to stay updated so when they drop the price I can maybe help some NTers get a pair(or their second and third
grin.gif
) for well under retail. Some very good sneakers dropped this year, which led to some wonderful threads on NT. This thread, the Kobe 6 thread, and the Banned AJ 1 thread were the best. Made me proud to be a sneakerhead.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

that shirt is perfect and for a player like bo jackson aswell to boot. thats not an official bo jackson shirt correct?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

sick.gif

that shirt is perfect and for a player like bo jackson aswell to boot. thats not an official bo jackson shirt correct?

honestly i think its a nike running shirt, when i saw it i was like oh my how nice!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the link guys! I was able to cop my size 10.5 in the Infrareds on Nike.com. Surprised that there are sizes STILL sitting on there, especially the popular sizes. Only bad part is that they charged me 10.25% sales tax since im in Illinois. 
tired.gif
 Oh well, better than paying way over retail on ebay.
Im going to start working on the shirt designs tonight. I have one in mind already 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Thanks for the link guys! I was able to cop my size 10.5 in the Infrareds on Nike.com. Surprised that there are sizes STILL sitting on there, especially the popular sizes. Only bad part is that they charged me 10.25% sales tax since im in Illinois. 
tired.gif
 Oh well, better than paying way over retail on ebay.
Im going to start working on the shirt designs tonight. I have one in mind already 
wink.gif

maybe do a Bo Knows in the infrared navy and citron teal????? just an idea

after just visiting ndc, i just noticed a discrepancy in the QS and the GR's the qs is listed as having just nike air technology and the GR's are listed as having Max air. hmmm wonder which one it is.... anyone with any knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom