FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Unbelievable. I think I'm done with Nike.. Now they list sz7, 7.5, 14, and 15. You can also get these for just $110 as shipping is free.. Meanwhile the early buyers and supporters of boutique shops were grinding it out paying upwards of $130 shipped on release day. Not to mention long distance minutes on their phones.
Meanwhile Nikestore chat reps didn't know a damn thing since May and blatantly said with NO to a release more than 3 times. "Possibly" was out of their vocabulary.

I'm also stuck with a size too big and may have to lose out on shipping costs. This is final straw status for me with Nike.. So far they owe me about $50 bucks.
laugh.gif

Just a heads up. Chat reps say limited. They said going fast. Don't wait out. It may look plentiful and okay to wait for now, but you never know. And for the first time, smaller and larger sizes available. So call up any of those who may have missed out initially

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Just a heads up. Chat reps say limited. They said going fast. Don't wait out. It may look plentiful and okay to wait for now, but you never know. And for the first time, smaller and larger sizes available. So call up any of those who may have missed out initially

Thanks for the info, you're always helpful

Thanks Mayhemgatz

Nice team work once again fellas

no problem fellas, just paying it forward....y'all started it 
smokin.gif

Niketown NYC said they'll do phone orders as well if you need...
nerd.gif

It's a very subtle navy indoors. Dare I say BLACK, like some of the photos present it as. But in the sun or direct lighting, you get that dark navy appearance.. Very different and appealing imho.

First szs. to go... 14s in both colorways. I bet they only had a couple of those. I'm sure the 7s are next to go.
--------------

Wallpaper from Nicekicks of both pairs

http://nicekicks.wpengine...I_QS_WALLPAPER_2560.jpeg

An ad for these at Rakuten.co.jp

img10033690872.jpeg

Finally! Infrareds! I have the citron pair already. If you're looking to buy just one, I'd go with the citrons for sure.

Wally - yeah, i know in reality it's almost black...i'm just a sucker for navy unfortunately. Snagged both for now.

Thanks for the heads up on these too fellas. I was close to succumbing to eBay a few days ago too. Patience pays a little.

Justin- dope pic, I have no idea how you did that, lol

Just got another pair of infras in today, now I think I'm good. and I'd say it's more of an indigo than a navy, not that it matters...
now time to customize the webtec

I was excited to see these were still available on NDC and was only going to buy the Citrons. But since both the Citrons and Infrareds were still there in my size I caved and just got both.

Do get both. I had my mind set on only the infrareds but caved once I found out about the quality. I scrambled around a bit, found another NTer willing to help at the last second (or so we thought) And the second I got the citrons, they have become a favorite. Not only to me but many others I know who've seen them. Initially I felt the citron would be too green and throw off the look, but it works. I felt it wasn't OG enough. But it works.. Infrareds seem to be selling a bit better but the citrons have a special look about them when you see them with your own two eyes. Buy both for relatively cheap prices now and have no worries later on.

Back
Top Bottom