FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

On swoosh, can you buy multiples? I'd be tempted to go 5 deep in each colorway at that price.

I think as longs as they're your size.  I don't think the set a limit on these.

just copped my 4th pair of citrons, now i got 4 infrareds and 4 citrons, group pics to come as soon as i get em!

Came home and saw the post grew 3 pages overnight already knew they hit NDC... checked thread... sure enough.

Also, my Citron's came in from Sneakerhead today too so I tried them on to make sure they fit me before I set off to make an order on NDC.

So happy NDC got them in though I was getting impatient.

Went on NDC and ordered a pair of the Infrared's in the 11.5 I needed them in... had to remember my log in to get free shipping though... was also looking for codes to save some more money, but $120 shipped isn't that bad.

I'm only getting 1 of each though... good luck to all of those still wanting them though... to those doubling and quading up... ah I remembered when I 6th up on Flints when the first retroed in 03-05 can't remember what year (leather wrinkled like a MF'er though tell you that much) and also 6th up on the Blue Foam One's in 07... ended up helping out dudes I know that wanted the Foams though and was left with two pairs... the Flints I traded away to get stuff I missed out on and also help 2 people out that I knew. I don't think I would double up anymore besides maybe XI's or they release the other to OG colorways for the Air Max Penny 1's, but more power to you guys that do... they shoes must mean a lot or you really like them the way I did the Flint's (first Jordan's) or Foam One's (Favorite).

Moments after selling my sz13 citrons (which took like two weeks to do), I want to try my luck at sz12 infrareds on NDC... OUT OF STOCK! Only the second size to go. Definitely a sign right there. The guy above is telling me to wear what I got and when the time comes for the true need of a extra pair, itll be there.. I guess I have to stay positive.
laugh.gif

Oh sweet might have to trek to Niketown @ the Grove in LA to robocop. Any discounts/coupons available?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Moments after selling my sz13 citrons (which took like two weeks to do), I want to try my luck at sz12 infrareds on NDC... OUT OF STOCK! Only the second size to go. Definitely a sign right there. The guy above is telling me to wear what I got and when the time comes for the true need of a extra pair, itll be there.. I guess I have to stay positive.
laugh.gif
maybe you can stretch an 11.5? thats what i do if they dont have my size

Originally Posted by 1Airjordan 23K

So only NDC and such nike town will have these? Will footlockers, champs, fnl have these online and in store or will they still be released limited somewhat.

mom and pop shops, and in some cases some big chains have qs accounts but your best bet is ndc and niketowns.

and after that comes the outlets
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

These are still sitting in my area.

Sitting hard too, in all colors. Most of them are priced at $59.99 and still aren't selling, kind of wish I would've held out for a minute.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Sitting hard too, in all colors. Most of them are priced at $59.99 and still aren't selling, kind of wish I would've held out for a minute.
No, I don't think the QS colors are sitting - I think you see the ones from months ago.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

I hope I don't regret passing on these...

why take a chance- if you hate 'em and have buyer's remorse they can go back.  I would suggest you see them in person before you pass.  just my .02.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

I hope I don't regret passing on these...

why take a chance- if you hate 'em and have buyer's remorse they can go back.  I would suggest you see them in person before you pass.  just my .02.  Good luck.
Hey man not trying to tell you what to buy, but these are a no brainer. Do yourself a favor and "DO IT" johnny walker infrared......"DO IT"
"

Originally Posted by kc37

No, I don't think the QS colors are sitting - I think you see the ones from months ago.

Naw the QS colors are sitting, they haven't been discounted though. I spoke with an employee at Athletes Foot yesterday and she stated only a few pairs had been sold.

Naw the QS colors are sitting, they haven't been discounted though. I spoke with an employee at Athletes Foot yesterday and she stated only a few pairs had been sold.

maybe where you live but these have been selling like crazy since two weeks b4 release
roll.gif

Yeah the QS are sitting they still 110 though.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just copped my 4th pair of citrons, now i got 4 infrareds and 4 citrons, group pics to come as soon as i get em!

Nice. Ordered my 4th set too, lol. Can't get enough of these. Also received the citron "unlimited power" shirt today. Perfect match and dri-fit too, very nice. Thanks for the help ekhunter1

Yeah the QS are sitting they still 110 though.

you guys myay think they are sitting but im positive your store only got 12 of each color, so thats pretty much one of each size, so take that into consideration

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Nice. Ordered my 4th set too, lol. Can't get enough of these. Also received the citron "unlimited power" shirt today. Perfect match and dri-fit too, very nice. Thanks for the help ekhunter1

pimp.gif
 anytime my man, and that shiirt is pretty much DEAD ON, lol i was soooooo stoked when i found it!!!

Are all sizes sitting? It's hard to imagine. I could see half a stock sitting as obscure sizes sit, like 8s and 13s. But it's pretty much a hellish battle of finding the 20-30 shops that HAVE had these and trying to find your one size, when the shop just got one of those. So I could see them sitting. It just isn't likely your size.
Some stores were trying to combine the black.orange GR in as a part of the QS "package".  Maybe some are confused about the GR citrons  the black.oranges.

I guess even if it is true, they sit and end up at outlets somewhere down the line 
pimp.gif

sitting in shelves = good news

these are starting to show up in stores and online, might want to wait a lil bit on these to go on sale

Back
Top Bottom