FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

SinnerP yeah the citron on the lining is like a bright neon and it glows lol and on the rest of the sneaker it's bright but dull.

seems like we are all on the same page about these shoes and what we WISH NIKE would do.

I will def get another pair once these go on Disco. I paid full retail for my first pair...will be patient for my second.

wally do a pair of these with the teal citron but opposite of the og, like teal tounge and that with a citron sockliner etc. i would like to see that.

Saw this in the Celebs thread in Showcase...

675d1x.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Saw this pic on sneakernews 

http://sneakernews.com/20...dywt-week-of-4-26-5-2/4/

These definitely don't look like OGs and they don't look photochopped...the black taping isn't there, but...so is there a chance?....
best-of-wdywt-4-26-5-2-07.jpg

these arent og because they arent infrared, they are orangeish/red, im telling you they are pulling jordan 6 varsity red on us, junk colors first to get our money cause we think thats all we are gettin, then og to milk the money out of us twice cause we "have" to have them. great way for nike to double dip the crap out of us, but it works!!!  SMMFH 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter

wally do a pair of these with the teal citron but opposite of the og, like teal tounge and that with a citron sockliner etc. i would like to see that.

b0a25a548972042711435dc06258cdd5d84ef83_r.jpg

Getting the right shades of color is quite difficult. But it just doesnt seem to pop like a bright yellow outrigger/tongue combo.

----------------------
RE: that celeb photo

Which celebrity is that? Is he known for wearing early samples??? Please Nike, Just give me a months advance notice so I can get my funds situated and I'd be alright... Some sneak attack drop would devastate me.... Btw, aint noone looking at those TB jordan IIIs. All eyes on those Bo's... The way it was back then.. Back to shoes rivaling the "status" of Jordans. On the feet pics of those have me nodding my head in amazement. So simple. So basic in color but the red just makes it WORK

Found this on Twitter:
I don't have twitter nor know how to contact someone on there.. Get at BunB asap.
http://twitter.com/#!/BunBTrillOGhttp://twitter.com/BunBTrillOG
28k396b.jpg

Googling his name etc. seems to get at him liking a lot of Nike shoes, getting some IDs custom made etc... Should we be concerned that these are never released samples or limited editions coming soon?  He doesn't seem like some random celeb wearing shoes. He may have some in's at Nike.. Someone follow or message him. I just want my dreams squashed ASAP if they are some unattainable item. Or maybe he tells us all some good news. The time to know is NOW though.

These stomp out everything else that has been sitting on the shelves since April 1st.

Man... what's he been known to get early? Does he get all types of shoes early?
-Samples that won't release colorways
-Maybe just samples in general
-Basic GRs due to release in 4-5 months.
-Some type of LE quickstrike.
-Maybe a final production shoe he got from Nike early

I'm hoping it's the last one.

Higher resolution photo of the first photo:
2ikz8uf.jpg

Another one. just the tongue:
2uihi7m.jpg

-Notice the three other elements in the photo that are red. Dudes shirt on the right. Bun B's cup, and his hat... These SC II's don't appear to be any varsity red type of red at all.. Very much a infrared esque color in the bright sunlight.

No time to celebrate just yet. I'll start collecting celebratory gifs in preparation for the news.

The trainer II is nice but Nike has been butchering all of the retros lately. Dont see these being an exception. 
ohwell.gif

I had an og pair of nike air cross trainer II (2nd series) lows with the same lava or infrared
as them Bun B joints. Weren't there two types of red on the air trainers/cross trainers?

I was right in my celebrity sneaker guess of Bun B

Can't wait for the true blues in June

back on topic, I got my neons from Eastbay yesterday...for $85 I like them.

green rhino123, 95% of the infrared based red colorways back then were all called "INFRARED". Only this SC II HIGH was named "FIRECRACKER RED"
http://www.sneakerfreaker...y=4&searchTerm=infrared&

There was also the SC II low which was named "LAVA ORANGE" (as seen a page or two back). Some could confuse that orange color for the infrared..

The original Air Max 90 "infrared" was actually "radiant red". There is one trainer with that colorway, a Air Cross Trainer Classic (iii?) . We all know how Nike is. There are probably a few "infrared" models that vary in shades just a bit giving thought that they are something else. Technically, it seems they were mostly all infrared

^yeah, the actII low i pictured above was "lava orange" i'm thinking like the sc II low
Was there not an sc II high in "lava orange" or just the firecracker?

maybe i'm just conflating the memory of the high & low

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Man... what's he been known to get early? Does he get all types of shoes early?
-Samples that won't release colorways
-Maybe just samples in general
-Basic GRs due to release in 4-5 months.
-Some type of LE quickstrike.
-Maybe a final production shoe he got from Nike early

I'm hoping it's the last one.

Higher resolution photo of the first photo:
2ikz8uf.jpg

-Notice the three other elements in the photo that are red. Dudes shirt on the right. Bun B's cup, and his hat... These SC II's don't appear to be any varsity red type of red at all.. Very much a infrared esque color in the bright sunlight.

No time to celebrate just yet. I'll start collecting celebratory gifs in preparation for the news.

Thaks for the better pic, Wally! From what I recall, Bun B does get GRs early as JFM stated. I've seen him wear a bunch of Jordans months before their launch dates, so there is hope.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

green rhino123, 95% of the infrared based red colorways back then were all called "INFRARED". Only this SC II HIGH was named "FIRECRACKER RED"
http://www.sneakerfreaker...y=4&searchTerm=infrared&

There was also the SC II low which was named "LAVA ORANGE" (as seen a page or two back). Some could confuse that orange color for the infrared..

The original Air Max 90 "infrared" was actually "radiant red". There is one trainer with that colorway, a Air Cross Trainer Classic (iii?) . We all know how Nike is. There are probably a few "infrared" models that vary in shades just a bit giving thought that they are something else. Technically, it seems they were mostly all infrared
here you go wally:
BunBTrillOG Bun B 

Infrared RT @daaznfella: @BunBTrillOG I see you with those trainer SC II's on man, gotta tell me, are they varsity red or infrared/pink?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

As Michael Buble sings,

"Cuando, cuando, cuando"??

Am hopeful these come sooner than later please
Or Quando, Quando, Quando"... 
tongue.gif

Pat Boone.  Old-school. 
laugh.gif

daaznfella, thanks for that. Could you ask him if he can divulge what type of release it is, if he knows. It may come off as stalker petty status asking all these mundane questions but I think it's warranted.

It's hard to believe that these would sneak up on everyone, seeing as how they have not been in any sort of manifest. This is the type of release you let people know about months in advance and build momentum off of. Retro trainers are an afterthought/joke because that's how they are branded

Back
Top Bottom