FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

sugurustotoro, most of those trainers on your list, any of them wearable? I've been so distraught with Nike the past few years that I just want to sell off anything that isn't wearable. You're a better man than myself if you can keep a fresh collection to look at and adore. I've always said that once my older generation of retros become unwearable, i'll have nothing else to look forward to. My entrance into nike cross trainers may have just as quick of an exit.

Wally. I'm not and will never be a better man than you.

I just had the chance to get some OG shoes on the net and bought it. I do no regret it. And yes, most of them are not wearable but I rarely look and adore them (he, he...)

When I say quality is what it is these days, I don't want to mean that I'm happy with nike's quality nowadays. I'd like to see again (as much as you) the entire trainer line in a good quality with a decent price tag, but this isn't happening (never). I'm really happy to see a cross training thread as long as this one finally, but it makes me feel sad reading so many posts expecting "that" miracle...

dam, sorry to see that Wally.

I recently had that happen to a pair of Air Safari's from '03. The upper was still in excellent condition, but pretty much the whole sole separated.
Tried to use Shoe Goo to repair it, but it just didn't work for how much separation there was. Had to toss them out
frown.gif

Hey guys, you might remember a few weeks back I told you I spoke to a lady at Nike on a Friday evening and she was supposed to call me back with info..

Well, just got a voicemail. She said she had been looking for 3 weeks now. And nothing. She told me to keep an eye on Sneakernews of all places, ugh.

At this point, I almost wish the photos/confirmation of Bun having a 2011 pair never happened... if they didn't exist at all, it would be a lot easier to swallow..

Thats sad man... Dudes got me feelin all down after reading all that lol. We will get em someday. It has to happen. I think they're just building anticipation so when they do release it will be a semi Big deal to dudes like us. Just my opionion. They will come when the time comes. But it will happen. Cant say Im expecting good OG quality or nothing though....But they will eventually retro. I'm declaring it and callin it into existance now lol

If they release these, but not the infrared, but with samples out there...lol

This would be an all time low for Nike

In other news, the black-black c/w has made it's way to Eastbay. Many colorways have been discounted slightly. It looks like the white/dark grey-light blue c/w has a few sizes sold out @ $79.99.. I think this may be the lowest price the shoes will go. I saw one nike retro ACG sit at $39.99 for months. And it ended up being like a year after its release that it was finally discounted almost 50% of MSRP.

Since you guys are true Trainer heads heres the details...

OG colors Infrared and Citron/Teal.

QS Release 9.2

Wow, I guess they really did label these "QS" for a reason! No one knows these are dropping. Thanks for giving info!

I hope these don't end up being as big a pain to track down as the Air Flow ended up being. I've been asking around at my shops all summer so someone better have me covered if they come in around here or I'm going to be upset. I know the quality won't be as good as the originals, but damn I like the infrared and teal/citrons.

Originally Posted by Kevco

Since you guys are true Trainer heads heres the details...

OG colors Infrared and Citron/Teal.

QS Release 9.2

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! thanks for the news bro!
smile.gif

i hope they aint limited

Was there any legit style codes for these? a friend of mine at a shop that gets most QS can hit up the stores rep and ask for anymore info for us.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

we should take down the info , so no resellers can get their hands on them!

Understand what you mean , but sometimes its actually thx to the resellers some ppl are even able to get a pair , especially if you live overseas. I guess its a win/lose situation

Back
Top Bottom