FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

I actually have a TON of vintage Nike bo clothing and a TON of recent clothing. but i do have a ton of rare vintage nike/agassi/jordan stuff, heres a few more. i was hopeing the bo club shirt would match the auburns but no dice. anyone know what shoe the bo club shirt goes with? i have alot more then what im showing. just bored lol

bo club shirt was designed when the OG air trainer sc II's came out, tinker made the logo from bo's body.

enjoy

the red is A SUPER BRIGHT like infrared pink almost neon pink.

Maybe this is a stretch but I think the Bo club logo was designed onto the SC III's upper plastic lace locks.. Now that's some innovative design measures.

wally it was designed off of bo body while running, i hacve a sole collector that i will take a pic of so you can see. gimmie a minute!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

love that Bo club shirt

that is honestly one of the hardest nike shirt to find, since you actually had to be a member to get it, you couldnt buy it anywhere. and that citron one fits me small, i wear xl so a large is a tad to small, plus its a lil on beat side, lol

Nice.

I was actually just trying to say that the B in the BO Club shirt is actually on the SC III in form of the upper lace locks.. They are that same B shape.. Either taken from Bo himself and put on the shoe first, or the Bo Club logo came first and as a tribute to that, Tinker incorporated that B shape into the upper.

anyone know where 13s are still available?
smile.gif

3/9/11 to 6/3/11 on my pair of citrons... 3/9/11 to 6/7/11 on the infrared.

So the theory some had, that these came out because of how bad the GRs were doing around launch time in April is wrong. These appeared to already be scheduled before hand///

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nice.

I was actually just trying to say that the B in the BO Club shirt is actually on the SC III in form of the upper lace locks.. They are that same B shape.. Either taken from Bo himself and put on the shoe first, or the Bo Club logo came first and as a tribute to that, Tinker incorporated that B shape into the upper.

laugh.gif
Would you look at that. I never noticed. Very dope.

FedEx is absolutely terrible. I ordered these LAST Tuesday and the estimated delivery is Sep 10th. I paid $12 in shipping for this? The shoes are actually moving farther away from my house according to this last update.

Is it Fedex or FedEx Ground or Fedex Smartpost? 3 different companies, FedEx is the only one that I think is completely reliable (and you pay a lot for that reliability) FedEx Ground is operated by independent contractors and I'm not sure what they do with your stuff half of the time, and Smartpost... I'll rail against Smartpost any time I see it mentioned since I think it gives the USPS and FedEx a black eye since they both blame it on each other when your package sits around for almost days on end before going out for delivery.

Just want to give a huge thanks to Bryscooplaygifhold for hooking me up. I just received both my pairs and am truly happy.

But after paying $300 USD shipped for both pairs, I got hit with another $90 brokerage fee. This now brings my total to $400 CAD for both, stupid brokerage fee's. Glad I got them, but I feel I may have paid too much.

Oh well these are  true beauties and am satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks again Bryscoop.

^^^^^ WOW.

That was really fast.  They left Tue. late afternooon.  Good news is you got them. Bad news is that damb FEE-
mad.gif
.  I was unsure about how to "label" the shoes, but my main concern was that they get "held up" in customs or whatever they go through and you have to wait or they get sent back.  Had I put nothing regarding value or description of goods, and for some reason they were lost, damaged, or fouled up in any way, I was concerned that neither you or I would have any course of action in regards to recouping any funds. The max UPS allows on a non-insured/valued parcel is typically 100.00 USD. Moral of the story for me is I will value on the low side, and try to keep contents unmarked next time around to CA.  I sincerely apologize Fernando, but am glad your shoes arrived safely and quickly.  Enjoy them 
wink.gif

Rich

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^^^ WOW.

That was really fast.  They left Tue. late afternooon.  Good news is you got them. Bad news is that damb FEE-
mad.gif
.  I was unsure about how to "label" the shoes, but my main concern was that they get "held up" in customs or whatever they go through and you have to wait or they get sent back.  Had I put nothing regarding value or description of goods, and for some reason they were lost, damaged, or fouled up in any way, I was concerned that neither you or I would have any course of action in regards to recouping any funds. The max UPS allows on a non-insured/valued parcel is typically 100.00 USD. Moral of the story for me is I will value on the low side, and try to keep contents unmarked next time around to CA.  I sincerely apologize Fernando, but am glad your shoes arrived safely and quickly.  Enjoy them 
wink.gif

Rich

When shipping out of the country, I always use USPS. Ive heard from buyers that UPS is more likely to charge duties. I also mark the package as a gift valued at $30 (I make sure thats fine with buyer first) to try and avoid fees.

^^^ Thanks Shaun,

Tried to get them off quickly, to arrive quickly and cover all bases in terms of insurance. Lessons learned and hopefully Fernando is happy with his kicks.

^^^^^^ Yes they arrived very quick, amazing if you ask me. Rich no worries on the fee, it is what it is and agree that if it was lost or damaged we would have had an issues. In the end I am  happy you were able to help me out, and am ok with my purchase. Thanks again Rich, i'll let you know if i need anything else and vise versa. This will go down as one of the greatest releases in a long time with little to no hype.

I have a question that I don't think has ever really had a concrete answer to.

What does "SC" stand? Many of the early sketches show it being displayed as "S.C.". So it's an obvious abbreviation of something.

Some thoughts:
The tennis line has a SC line as well. Theres is right there on the tongue of the shoe. Supreme Court
I've heard anything from Strength Conditioning to Sports Classic (or Sport Classic)

Does anyone have any clue?

Also...........

Spotted in that same book where ekhunter1 posted the Bo club logo pics is a sketch of the air trainer sc II. Among the sketch are some notes.. They mention for the forefoot area, windsurfing type Mylar... Now you can google mylar and see that its a polyester film.. Many of it is self adhesive. I wonder if one could get a roll of that in black and cut it and paste it on the infrared?

Just a heads up...

Sneaker.st will have a limited run on their site sometime tomorrow. Not sure on #s or price...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Also...........

Spotted in that same book where ekhunter1 posted the Bo club logo pics is a sketch of the air trainer sc II. Among the sketch are some notes.. They mention for the forefoot area, windsurfing type Mylar... Now you can google mylar and see that its a polyester film.. Many of it is self adhesive. I wonder if one could get a roll of that in black and cut it and paste it on the infrared?

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom