FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Wally,

I am pretty sure SC in tennis shoes refers to Supreme Court.  Haven't add any luck confirming that SC with regards to this release is the same or different.  Strength and conditioning is a possibility I suppose but would seem to make it more specific than what it was intended to be used for?

Does anyone care about or have interest in seeing these retroed?
Air-Supreme-Focus-twilight-Purple--Black-Orchid-140307-151-140307-150-1large.jpg

Love these as well - would probably double up
Air-Challenge-Future-lime--Grape-140302-114-140302-115-1large.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Also...........

Spotted in that same book where ekhunter1 posted the Bo club logo pics is a sketch of the air trainer sc II. Among the sketch are some notes.. They mention for the forefoot area, windsurfing type Mylar... Now you can google mylar and see that its a polyester film.. Many of it is self adhesive. I wonder if one could get a roll of that in black and cut it and paste it on the infrared?

Good old Mylar, I remember when I used to collect comics that was the big thing for people that wanted to keep their books in "archival" quality. If I was a betting man I'd say you found the reason why there's a difference in materials. Nike seems to not want to source materials from name brand outside companies anymore, they seem to have come up with in-house solutions to Mylar, Durabuck, 3M and all the other stuff we loved about the shoes of our youth.
If it is that easy to get the black web tech, I'll finally take a stab at customizing a pair of my sneakers.

That photo of the raider SC high hurts.. Produced late 1997 I believe. Likely the first retro sc of that era... The smoothest tumbled leather you will ever find on ANY pair of shoes, nike or other brands. It also had a suede that had a really thin nappy surface, when brushed, gave you an appearance of different colors.. Combine that with a true metallic silver paint color and that is your ULTIMATE shoe.

ad515d4d60c7c0b30e50a5106feacaaf8da8c2e_r.jpg
Yeah, I kind of regret letting this pair go earlier this year.  They were DS, and midsoles were still firm as could be.  But I ended up letting them go so that someone may actually wear them, cause I never was.  They ended up going for 115 Shipped.  I bought them for 75 Shipped about a year before that.

As a matter of fact Wally, This picture you have here is the exact pair I had in my possession.  LOL,  I wonder whose picture that is?  I wonder if I bought them from that person, or sold them to that person.  Thats too funny.  Notice the tear on the box.

But quality was definitely amazing on this pair.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Wally,

I am pretty sure SC in tennis shoes refers to Supreme Court.  Haven't add any luck confirming that SC with regards to this release is the same or different.  Strength and conditioning is a possibility I suppose but would seem to make it more specific than what it was intended to be used for?

Does anyone care about or have interest in seeing these retroed?

Love these as well - would probably double up
Air-Challenge-Future-lime--Grape-140302-114-140302-115-1large.jpg
Air Challenge Future in White/Green (not pictured here), yes!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Came home to my Infareds. So glad I stayed to my true size.

Still need the Citrons
mad.gif

Got my Citrons in size 13 at a local spot in Indianapolis.  I made a last-minute decision that I had to have them, and I'm happy.  $110 cash, no tax.  Tough to decide on strap vs no strap---one strap on, one strap off as of now
grin.gif
  My girl and some people at my bbq kept telling me to cut the orange hang tag off 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

That photo of the raider SC high hurts.. Produced late 1997 I believe. Likely the first retro sc of that era... The smoothest tumbled leather you will ever find on ANY pair of shoes, nike or other brands. It also had a suede that had a really thin nappy surface, when brushed, gave you an appearance of different colors.. Combine that with a true metallic silver paint color and that is your ULTIMATE shoe.

ad515d4d60c7c0b30e50a5106feacaaf8da8c2e_r.jpg
Yeah, I kind of regret letting this pair go earlier this year.  They were DS, and midsoles were still firm as could be.  But I ended up letting them go so that someone may actually wear them, cause I never was.  They ended up going for 115 Shipped.  I bought them for 75 Shipped about a year before that.

As a matter of fact Wally, This picture you have here is the exact pair I had in my possession.  LOL,  I wonder whose picture that is?  I wonder if I bought them from that person, or sold them to that person.  Thats too funny.  Notice the tear on the box.

But quality was definitely amazing on this pair.

Man they dont make kicks like that anymore. BTW I would LOVE! to find a pair of those in that condition in my size. 

Tonight I was sorta on the hunt for them in the Bronx..and ended up findin them at BX Sports on White Plains rd. so they are still out there..copped both the Citrons and the Infrareds for 230
pimp.gif

Gonna wear these this weekend..*hopefully*

Ruffin51 wrote:  My girl and some people at my bbq kept telling me to cut the orange hang tag off 
eyes.gif

don't do it!

that tag doesn't happen on nike's much anymore, rock it proudly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Ruffin51 wrote:  My girl and some people at my bbq kept telling me to cut the orange hang tag off 
eyes.gif

don't do it!

that tag doesn't happen on nike's much anymore, rock it proudly.
pimp.gif

I agree 
pimp.gif

Not to mention that if you're careful, you CAN remove it safely.

3/9/11 to 6/3/11 on my pair of citrons... 3/9/11 to 6/7/11 on the infrared.

So the theory some had, that these came out because of how bad the GRs were doing around launch time in April is wrong. These appeared to already be scheduled before hand///

yep was wondering about them nike chat reps and the convos.
30t6p3b.gif
we dont have that info at this time, we dont have info on the rd, we dont see that on our lists. yall nike knew exactly what you were doing and what was on our minds
laugh.gif
they were sure about them being qs though

interesting though the first couple of pairs produced around beginning of march, seen that wdywt pic that was taken around late april, then saw bunb's pair in the music video which was somewhere in may. the last date says june 2011. then around late aug 2011 some retailers got them and ship them. wondering why these havent hit ndc yet after reading that tweet.

Had a pair of infrared laces laying around, so I gave it a shot.

Not bad IMO. I could rock em like this a few times.
Excuse the iPhone pics.

Where'd you get infrared laces from if you don't mind me asking. I remember fully laced did a small batch when the AM90s came out last year, but I didn't think about getting a pair until they'd already dropped them from the site.

The brand is called Lace Ems. They come in a cellophane bag with a purplelabel with yellow writing. I got them at either foot locker or champs. They are common here in Florida. Maybe you can get them at your local skateshop too. I can check for youIf you can't find them.

hopefully all the back to the future shoes on ebay auction this week will distract potential buyers and help me finally get a size 12 pair of citrons....

lol who ami kidding them back to the future shoes gonna all end at over 20 grand. iaint even mad. atleast its all for charity unlike the think pink losers reselling and making profit off breast cancer smh

Originally Posted by BinYe

lol at grown %%@ men leaving the hangtag on these bad boys.

real turn on.

Umph!
it is?
embarassed.gif

nah for real i really don't know what to do with the hang tag...it's on for now. It's a nice touch, but I do plan on wearing these in public

Back
Top Bottom