FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Im guessing you're Zadehkicks alias? Look fam do what you do, your reps are damn near identical to the real thing so I'm not knocking you. I wasn't trying to blow up your spot. Like I said I know for a fact you sell reps because of a mutual friend we both have who was working with you and also showed me how y'all process works. Again I'm not knocking you bruh, you can lie to these dudes but not me.

Drop the info or move along; your word doesn't mean anything unless you're dropping actual facts, not speculation.

I already went through this over and over with people on these same boards and not gonna argue it again, I simply provide my experience with him. And I have gotten refunded on pairs that didn't release before. Also had them moved to a gift card for something else. He's 100% not fun to deal with for most people but look at it from his perspective. None of us are fun to deal with either crying about shoes. Proving it right here in this discussion. That doesn't lessen the legitimacy of the merchandise. I don't understand your argument about possibly getting b-grades, defects, or fakes...........you're going to deal with this with any third party retailer. FC, SG, eBay, Sole Supremacy, Round Two, you name em. Even retailers have to deal with it with the manufacturer. They sell what they're given; it doesn't make it fake, just makes you a little paranoid. I'll end this with saying (as I have before) that I've gotten pairs from him that came from FTL, End, and others.

Can you show some examples.. I'm not sure I peeped a few of these like the VII's.. I feel like a fraud :lol:
Screenshot_20220111-170246_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-170604_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-170817_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-171236_YouTube.jpg

Drop the info or move along; your word doesn't mean anything unless you're dropping actual facts, not speculation.

I already went through this over and over with people on these same boards and not gonna argue it again, I simply provide my experience with him. And I have gotten refunded on pairs that didn't release before. Also had them moved to a gift card for something else. He's 100% not fun to deal with for most people but look at it from his perspective. None of us are fun to deal with either crying about shoes. Proving it right here in this discussion. That doesn't lessen the legitimacy of the merchandise. I don't understand your argument about possibly getting b-grades, defects, or fakes...........you're going to deal with this with any third party retailer. FC, SG, eBay, Sole Supremacy, Round Two, you name em. Even retailers have to deal with it with the manufacturer. They sell what they're given; it doesn't make it fake, just makes you a little paranoid. I'll end this with saying (as I have before) that I've gotten pairs from him that came from FTL, End, and others.
Your experience isn't everyone else's fam. You sound like a narcissist. I'm not trying to discourage y'all from buying dude shoes, obviously y'all are big fans of his so keep doing your thing. But stop quoting me with the rants my guy. If you don't believe me then good for you.

No idea why people are still talking about this zadeh guy. You're either with it or you're not. where this zadeh guy sources his shoes nobody really knows. but I'm sure if you buy off stockx or goat frequently, there's a good chance you've gotten one of his shoes in the past.

Your experience isn't everyone else's fam. You sound like a narcissist. I'm not trying to discourage y'all from buying dude shoes, obviously y'all are big fans of his so keep doing your thing. But stop quoting me with the rants my guy. If you don't believe me then good for you.

I don't think you know what narcissist means...

But that's fine...said I wasn't gonna argue so we can stop there

Gonna keep stressing this…SNKRS (big supply chain stores like FTL/FNL too of course), or bust. Again, we’re the reason fakes are so prominent and have become their own market, we did that by getting on these aftermarket sites, pre-orders, etc. It’s never that serious with shoes and this is coming from someone whos been burned as a seller AND as a buyer

Imagine being able to offer helpful info, and choosing not to :lol: K Kierris burn that bridge for the sake of NT :lol:

There's no thinking involved with me, I know for a fact they do. Don't wanna blow up anyone's spot so I won't name names but yeah they're doing reps. I don't knock them though because they make the best reps I've ever seen in my life, can't even tell them from the real thing
Now I'm feeling attacked. I come to niketalk to discuss shoes, not get ganged up on. Mods help a brother out please. I've reported everyone who keeps trying to pressure me into revealing my friend's identity now do your job and see to it that they're banned.
EGBFNrN.png
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but coming here and claiming someone is a counterfeiter and your only evidence is "dude, trust me" should get you laughed out of here. If you have real evidence present it.

I mean what is knowing my guy's identity going to change? I'm telling y'all that Zadehkicks sells reps, that's the only info that's relevant.
All joking and BS aside, personally I never meant say someone else's name. Just genuinely curious what you saw or were specifically told about how it all works etc. Not really trying to force you, though LOL

I mean what is knowing my guy's identity going to change? I'm telling y'all that Zadehkicks sells reps, that's the only info that's relevant.
I honestly do not think anyone in here wants " an identity" of anyone. I think what is wanted the most is info, more in depth to your claim. If you know an insider, the who is irrelevant, its the how and what that is. Trying not to speak for anyone in here but thats what I have gotten from it all so far.

Back
Top Bottom