FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Just bringing back the thread to what it’s about
1641980529622.jpeg

If you had to make peace with someone which one of today’s anniversaries would you give them?
I Mid Voltage Yellow SE (W) (1 Year)
1642020268141.jpeg

VI Flight Nostalgia (3 Years)
1642021628794.jpeg

XII Low Max Orange (4 Years)
1642020392073.jpeg

XIII Bred (Retro) (9 Years)
1642021688803.jpeg

IX Space Jam (Retro) (20 Years)
1642020213898.jpeg

I KO Natural Grey (36 Years)
1642020002062.jpeg

Last edited:
I know some people think 12s are let down coming off the 11. I think it just speaks to how awesome the 11 is. But I first saw them in an SI magazine with a college player wearing them.(taxis) My first thought was those are TOTALLY different than what I expected at all. The infamous right shoe ad had me right away. I remember thinking then, that this was ballsy as hell to have that statement on the back of your shoe . Then I thought hell yeah thats right! lol. Understand I never had an 11 mid, only the ie low so I knew nothing of the "quality statement" that was inside the tongue.
12s went a different direction and I even appreciated it then. Taxis are my favorite overall of the 12, but the 55 point beat down he gave to Washington in the first round has to be my favorite memory other than the title win. Where I was talking **** at the local bowling alley to a bunch of Pacer fans/Jordan haters that night playing pool and watching Game 6. Very fun night and cool memory.

Shape looks *** as expected, but at least all of the colors are corrected, that being the toe jumpman and the text on the heel tab.

Exactly :lol: they're meh at best but I love the colorway so I'll take em.
It really doesn't look great, does it? I'm torn on this one and whether I should bother trying to get a pair. Still have the low version in excellent condition. I've gone back and forth three times on this release. Was going to skip, then buy, and now I'm leaning toward skipping again. If they just looked amazing, it would be easy to convince myself. But they don't, and I could just save the $200. Wish I could see them in person ahead of time. *$#! I really just need the white/reds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom