finally heard lollipop and.....

Give it a shot, with the right atmosphere trust me this track works wonders, just ask Flo Rida.... lol

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Son is really getting worked up....

roll.gif
roll.gif
Cosign, dude went into the profile and everything

- this your other profile?

- i knew a girlfriend of yours would come in and try and save you eventually.

My dude...how you look right now....for real all jokes asides.

How do you look and sound as a 30 year old man?

{50} Do something constructive.....kill yaself. Open up the medicine cabinet and eat the pills. {50}

You never heard lollipop.....but I need to get out and talk to girls. OK....Imma try that.

Honestly, you got to be a herb type dude who stay locked up in the crib all day, word to TI, cause you can't walk out the spot without hearin' thissong somewhere, not to mention wherever the Putty Cat is at, "Lollipop" is sure to be played. And you in LA and ain't heard this yet? I'mjust sayin...mad suspect....

im sick of dudes coming outta nowhere sayin "calll meee so i can make it juicy for ya!" sayin thats the best part of the song.

soundin like a bunch of limp wristed keith sweat wannabe's.

that %$+% is terrible.

what is wrong with dudes.

i own over 500 cd's and with music being so bad i REFUSE to listen to the radio. so i have no idea what these new songs are that people talk about. everywhere? everywhere is the last place i look for music, thats where all the BS is coming from.
im the same way.
pimp.gif
for the last days i been listening toMozart, my %#*#% Ludwig van B.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im sick of dudes coming outta nowhere sayin "calll meee so i can make it juicy for ya!" sayin thats the best part of the song.

that %$@* is terrible.

fam, ain't nobody talkin bout that shh no more
laugh.gif

I always wondered how people on niketalk have so many post and they been members for 2 years or less.

Seriously, this song grew on me....cuz everytime I heard it I was drunk. And the chicks love it, it goes hard in the club.

I actually listened to it sober this morning....and I was like "$%% is this BS"

long as that joint doing what its supposed to be doing for _s....which it is...I'm happy the song was created.

in all honesty I think the song is trash, but its actually entertaining

oh and its time to cue tha thread backfire pic

Hop off your pedestal and enjoy it for what its worth: a club banger that the ladies like...its all about themanyways.

OP sounds like a mad little schoolgirl who got her stockings ripped. He says he doesn't check for music since "everywhere is where all the bs iscoming from" he goes and listens to THE song that is everywhere and then complains about is being BS when he should have already known that, right . I seeyou getting on Haze about his post count but you making wack thread that has been made only 100 times already for some attention or whatever your purpose is.On top of that you on his profile like a freaking myspace music groupie, hate to come at you but your just crying like a girl in this post now, your threadfailed just leave it at that. We didn't need post number 101 on this topic to let us know this song is stupid we all know that, hell its not even for youits for the ladies go chill somewhere.

Rocafella 04 wrote:
OP sounds like a mad little schoolgirl who got her stockings ripped. He says he doesn't check for music since "everywhere is where all the bs is coming from" he goes and listens to THE song that is everywhere and then complains about is being BS when he should have already known that, right . I see you getting on Haze about his post count but you making wack thread that has been made only 100 times already for some attention or whatever your purpose is. On top of that you on his profile like a freaking myspace music groupie, hate to come at you but your just crying like a girl in this post now, your thread failed just leave it at that. We didn't need post number 101 on this topic to let us know this song is stupid we all know that, hell its not even for you its for the ladies go chill somewhere.

- another haze groopie huh?
- i dont browse the Music forum on the regular, so if its been posted 100 times i didnt know.
- im not complaining about the song being BS, what i am talking about are the dudes on Wayne %!!! like this is the greatest song on earth, leaving me messagesclaiming this to be the greatest song ever. i swear its like people dont READ.
Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Honestly, you got to be a herb type dude who stay locked up in the crib all day, word to TI, cause you can't walk out the spot without hearin' this song somewhere, not to mention wherever the Putty Cat is at, "Lollipop" is sure to be played. And you in LA and ain't heard this yet? I'm just sayin...mad suspect....

- i dont live in the hood anymore, so i dont hear anyone blasting anything like i used to.
- and i dont live in LA.....$*% did you get that from. like i said cats on here refuse to READ. if you look at my previous posts in this thread i say where ilive.
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

My dude...how you look right now....for real all jokes asides.

How do you look and sound as a 30 year old man?

{50} Do something constructive.....kill yaself. Open up the medicine cabinet and eat the pills. {50}

You never heard lollipop.....but I need to get out and talk to girls. OK....Imma try that.

- like i said homey, whatever makes you feel better.....yeah im 30 and on NT casually, you 24 and its obvious NT is your life
laugh.gif
. someone with the post count you have in such a short time is bound to have a few groupiesso thats understood.
- im taking care of business, and my home daily, with casual NT browsing. you should do the same brother....seriously.
Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

I always wondered how people on niketalk have so many post and they been members for 2 years or less.

- now you know.
happy.gif
his cheerleaders can come in here and try to discountit all they want to, but its obvious, the numbers dont lie. in order to have that many posts in that short of time you have to live on NT.....everything elseabout the girls goes without saying.
Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

that %$+% is terrible.

i own over 500 cd's and with music being so bad i REFUSE to listen to the radio. so i have no idea what these new songs are that people talk about. everywhere? everywhere is the last place i look for music, thats where all the BS is coming from.
im the same way.
pimp.gif
for the last days i been listening to Mozart, my %#*#% Ludwig van B.

- i see someone sees where im coming from......

First off I'm not a groupie but I see you going EXTRA tough trying to get at him, hell I've never even had a convo with the dude so I could care less(no offense). Don't give me that I don't browse on the regular jive that topic has been floating around for almost 2 months now going on 3, stop it.Number 3 I can't argue with that, your not complaining about the song, your complaining about what other people choose to listen to. Does it really botheryou that bad that you had to make a post about it.........thats is all......carry on seasoned vet carry on.

leaving me messages claiming this to be the greatest song ever. i swear its like people dont READ.

So why you on NT complainin? Shouldn't you be in the N' ear who leavin' you the message? Honestly, what was you tryin' toaccomplish by makin' a post 'bout this? Nobody on NT was claimin' this jawn was legendary, so that whole post count argument you throwin'around like a frisbee is mad suspect (like yourself)
laugh.gif
What, you thoughtyou bout to get major hugs, daps, and co-signs? I don't see what you did there....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom