Finally made my sneaker closet.

looks 
pimp.gif

Nice closet. One day I will stop procrastinating and make one! Looks good! :smokin

Last edited:
Pretty sweet setup, congrats. Looks like you have a nice collection built up. Looks like you're gonna need more room for your clothes as time goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stored them somewhere else. Some of them are stored in this closet on the side where you cant see em. These are almost all my kicks that are DS. All my worn kicks are not pictured.

Nice set up, but I would personally lose the clear boxes and just use the o.g boxes. They need some air to breath so they don't dry out, especially the ones with foam soles. But great job on the set up though

On my birthday I'm installing shelves on my wall and puttin my kicks on there, so I'm hoping that's will turn out as good as your project. My closet is not big enough for that :x

Grs is all you see. I got kobe preludes in there dmp 11s and 6s and bred 1s and sbaj 1s. Plus you said some variants at first. So what that most are gr I wear most of my heat and this is only DS. You had to say some stupid stuff like fake. Aint nothing fake in my closet. Now if you had said most gr I would have said true but there are some nice limited kicks in there but I wear most my heat and its not pictured.

Back
Top Bottom