Finally made my sneaker closet.

Grs is all you see. I got kobe preludes in there dmp 11s and 6s and bred 1s and sbaj 1s. Plus you said some variants at first. So what that most are gr I wear most of my heat and this is only DS. You had to say some stupid stuff like fake. Aint nothing fake in my closet. Now if you had said most gr I would have said true but there are some nice limited kicks in there but I wear most my heat and its not pictured.

Don't mind him lmao, he's messing with you. Closet is dope though, wouldn't mind that setup or something similar in the future.

Yeah you got me over here crying, haha. Its always funny how people love to act all tough and talk smack behind a keyboard. I am happy you got an opinion now move along or stay here and keep on hating your choice obviously.

Grs is all you see. I got kobe preludes in there dmp 11s and 6s and bred 1s and sbaj 1s. Plus you said some variants at first. So what that most are gr I wear most of my heat and this is only DS. You had to say some stupid stuff like fake. Aint nothing fake in my closet. Now if you had said most gr I would have said true but there are some nice limited kicks in there but I wear most my heat and its not pictured.

Weak *** collection.

Back
Top Bottom