Finally Narrowed it down to 2 TV's......Help me pick!

Recently, i've been hearing people complain about problems with Samsung tv's. I haven't had any problems with mine.
I heard LG tv's are also really good.

It depends. Spec wise you can get a lot more from an LG and it's still better than other brands like Vizio in my experience. I bought one earlier this year, it was a new model they just released but I got it for cheap, which is a passive 3D LED smart tv. The screen was faulty and it required a replacement which would've cost $700+ if it was out of warranty.

The Samsung I have on the other hand has never had a problem.

It depends. Spec wise you can get a lot more from an LG and it's still better than other brands like Vizio in my experience. I bought one earlier this year, it was a new model they just released but I got it for cheap, which is a passive 3D LED smart tv. The screen was faulty and it required a replacement which would've cost $700+ if it was out of warranty.
The Samsung I have on the other hand has never had a problem.

Big thanks bro for all the input!

i own that samsung... it has the best picture ive ever seen and is awesome on all accounts but 1, if u play ps3 or xbox games competitively online. it lags bigtime in the games, the TV is too fast for the game players, have to play COD on my other TV that only has 120 hurtz. but for sports, 3D,and blu-ray, nothing touches it

look at plasma's half the price twice the image quality

This. I love my plasma much better than lcd picture wise. Havent bought an led tv yet but honestly my plasma is dope n i cop tvs every cpl years so its whatever. Rollin plasy till a newer better tech comes out plasma>led>lcd

Back
Top Bottom