Finally Narrowed it down to 2 TV's......Help me pick!

46" is small tho..ive had my 52" for 3 years now and i feel like i need atleast a 65"..its all about the setup

Samsung.

Sony are in financial trouble. And as much as they keep making quality products, I don't know how long that will continue for.

Signed,

A Sony Bravia owner.

get a plasma, bro.

Samsung or Panny will serve you right.

ST line for panny is great

Get at least a 6 series in a samsung. 

46 is small. I had a 46, went to a 60 and now a 64. I guess I'm a sheep.

I bought a 50' Panasonic Plasma like a year or two ago, and I'm pretty happy with it. I just wish I had gotten a bigger size. 

From when I was doing my research, Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic are the leading brands in TVs. Samsung and Sony for their LCD/LED TVs and Panasonic for plasmas.

If you play FPS games like COD, there is noticeable lag on some TVs that you might want to look into.

Last edited:
Got that Sony, use it for watching blu-rays/TV/editing with FCP. Hands down whoops all 3 of my samsungs in terms of color/vibrance. Cant handle ANY game, any setting tho :smh:

But halo 4 on the samsung 55", untouchable. :pimp:

I this Samsung that someone posted earlier: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung...HDTV/4846783.p?id=1218551143252&skuId=4846783
But can someone tell me how it would peform in regards to gaming?

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=1321001419

according to the article I posted above it says:

We measured input lag to 16 ms in game mode (use PC), which is great. With most of the pre-defined picture presets, input lag averaged to around 32 ms.

Which is VERY good. 30ms is what most tv's shouldn't go above for a good gaming experience. But with the game mode enabled you're gonna be getting 16ms.

Last edited:
panasonic st50
best budget TV available
HANDS DOWN

i bought the 60" UT50 which is a weaker version of the ST for $872 shipped...( it doesnt have the louver filter, and you ahve to buy a wierless dongle).. and its coming next week. how is the input lag? can you play COD and fighting games with relativly no lag?

Back
Top Bottom