Finally Narrowed it down to 2 TV's......Help me pick!

^^^sorry, i got the 240htz...120 is cool for the games... samsung in that case all the way...had mine for 3 years on a swivel wall mount... love this thing

i own that samsung... it has the best picture ive ever seen and is awesome on all accounts but 1, if u play ps3 or xbox games competitively online. it lags bigtime in the games, the TV is too fast for the game players, have to play COD on my other TV that only has 120 hurtz. but for sports, 3D,and blu-ray, nothing touches it

Perfect! i won't be doing much gaming at all honestly

Get the Samsung and don't look back. We got a 56 in our basement and that thing is a BEAST 
eek.gif

what happened to getting a tv for your nephew or grandson or something :lol:

I'd go LG. I bought a 47" LED passive 3D one last year and it's awesome. The smart TV features are terrible and feel tacked on but the picture, local LED dimming and IPS panel are dope. If you are gaming however the IPS panel will have greater lag so make sure to update the firmware and use PC mode for your ps3/xbox.

The only negative I see about the one you posted is that it's edge-lit; so you may experience slight LED bleed on a completely black screen, but it's barely noticeable in normal viewing.

Last edited:
I co-sign on getting a plasma.

You get much better picture quality than LCD.

Also if you like to game, plasma's usually have lower input lag so it wouldn't be as bad to game on.

Last edited:
I co-sign on getting a plasma.

You get much better picture quality than LCD.

Also if you like to game, plasma's usually have lower input lag so it wouldn't be as bad to game on.

I don't know... really?

When I went TV shopping thanksgiving week. When I compared LCDs and LEDs to Plamas... It blew plasmas out the water!

We compared picture quality from movies, regular shows and football game.

(For reference, it was 60" 600hz Plasma to 60" 120hz LCD)

I don't know... really?
When I went TV shopping thanksgiving week. When I compared LCDs and LEDs to Plamas... It blew plasmas out the water!
We compared picture quality from movies, regular shows and football game.
(For reference, it was 60" 600hz Plasma to 60" 120hz LCD)

My personal experience, Plasma's have always had the better picture quality, better contrast, and MUCH better input lag compared to LCD's and LED's. Especially when I got to tweaking settings in the Plasma and LCD, the Plasma was usually the winner in my opinion. But it's all a matter of what you prefer. Me personally, I like low input lag, and I don't like leaking of light too often.

samsung seriously , i have a samsung 60inch smart tv in my living room , its magical .

Back
Top Bottom