Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

I'm highly disappointed with the color blocks AND the color options. No Vegas Gold AND no Crimson?! Can't even make anything CLOSE to the All Stars. smh
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

If these are selling out every day, it will be a matter of time before the price goes up. Price for Air Max 1's was 90, now it's 140. How high could these go...
TeAM Fam

I've been checking since 7:45 AM PST, making sure my history/cookies were deleted for a fresh new page...and since then it still says "SOLD OUT" so I don't think/hope they haven't re-upped yet.
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott​

Here's my wizards inspiration...

Team DC/MD/VA
He who dies with the most shoes, STILL DIES
O.G. Member #58​

Hey

I was gonna get a pair with yellow laces and then pick up a black pair....

but aren't the laces special laces with those silver nike things on the ends???

I don't think you can just pick those up at any store

^^^
you save the wallpaper when 1 is created and then you upload it to ....tiny pic or any other program and then you post the image link and whala...
thats just one way
NIKE Talking Since
'94

4vmy59h.jpg

Some concords
NT - Kicks4Days
ISS - PwrGetter (tagged pics)

Words can not express how disappointed I am with the execution of this idea.

Two different colors for the tongue? Only two options for the midsole (white or black)? No Vegas Gold or Crimson? No way to separate the lining from the accent color (the toe + strap color)?

Weak.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

040548.jpg

6fpyir5.jpg
:D
happy.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

52d3ldz.jpg

4m7akpx.jpg

4mbql8y.jpg

which ones do you guys like the most???...just rate them for me
1st, 2nd, or 3rd

THANKS EVERYONE

Here are some I drummed up:

I like the last ones you posted Ska.....

But yeah these are a disappointment, we need more options!
EXCUSE ME.....Are you saying something?​

tps reports, when were they up today? i was keeping tabs on the site all morning (i thought) from 7am (pst) until now. when did i miss them? :frown:
frown.gif
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Back
Top Bottom