6b9e7vo.jpg

lbj remix
zoom_lebron_IV_pe_remix.jpg

kobe remix
673m39y.jpg

xl314647161.jpg

4qg91qq.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

^ I think that's just another reason for me to be upset that they chose not to offer Vegas Gold as an option, because those look good, but would look AWESOME if you could have put Vegas Gold instead of Canyon Yellow.

Good execution of the LBJ Remixes, though. I like 'em.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

52d3ldz.jpg

4mbql8y.jpg

which ones do you guys like more??? the black swoosh or the yellow swoosh?

Thanks ya'll....peace

yeah, i know what u mean

i've made so many versions that im so confused and not sure if i should even get them now....haha

i think im gonna go to gilroy outlets and see if they got the kobe 2's...

anyone know if they have them there???

I was able to speak with the head pf nikeid today. I was told thats these would be down for a bit due to the fact that they can only produce limited amounts of this shoe a day bc it is very difficult to make. I was told that on a brighter note that it will definately return soon. So be patient and save those designs.

Nike is working you guys into a frenzy with their "sold out for today" BS. They're just building the hype - don't fall for it.

4qg91qq.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

Wrong just wrong!

Seriously why would you create an inspired shoe and ID them with LBJ on them.When the shoe is clearly designed and is for Kobe?

Makes absoutely no sense.

I guess you arent happy with your Lebron IV's that are GR's and are one of the people wishing NIKE would ID the Lebron IV's.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

yeah...gotta admit

sorta weird to make a lebron inspired kobe shoe

did anyone have the idea of making a crazy LAKER colorway and putting "The Mamba" on the strap????

thought that might be cool....

^^

I'm sorry...but SERIOUSLY would you wear those casualy or ball in them with friends or @ pick up games at a court, gym, or rec center?

I'm pretty sure people would be like @#%$, or thinking in their heads are those FAKES?

^really though isnt that the whole afliction we have for id's?making a shoe you like just for you that nike would never release?personally,i love the idea of mixing&matching certain shoes.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

yes i did see that it was kind of weird that people were id'ing the shoes as if it were lebrons...i mean if you have an idea from a colorway then that's ok but when you put LBJ on the shoe???...that's just a lil weird to me sorry

the whole point of IDing a shoe is mixing and matching colors you personally like. if i have a pair of lebrons that color it doesnt mean i should only get the lebrons in that color.. i also like kobes sig shoes even tho i dont like the man himself..

i still got respect tho. its all good
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

yeah i feel where you are coming from...i mean that is why i have carolina colorways and nugget colorways...i as well am really disappointed with the color options...i just think that lebron's should be discussed in that forum...i am not against him by any means...i have been a fan of his since his high school days and am currently rocking the lebron iv west coasts...just think it should stay the kobe thread

yo chad? whats the word??
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Yeah putting LBJ on a Kobe shoe is ******ed. I could MAYBE understand Jordan, but Lebron is still in the league, and many would say he is inferior when it comes to Kobe. Colorways are one thing, but putting one of Kobe's peers on his shoe is dumb, especially when that person already has his own signature line(and many would say that LBJ line is better). I just think it looks stupid and I would be the one person who called them fakes if I seen them on the street.

i wish the midsole had more colors than just black and white

is anyone still on the fence on whether or not they should purchase these????

I'm still not sure if I should buy. There are so many more shoes I'd like, but the Kobe ID thing is almost too cool to pass up. I liked the Strength shoe better anyway. So I think I'm gonna pass, even though I have about 10 designs in "my locker."
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

This is bittersweet. I'm trying to get me and AF1s ^ some but I can't ever get through. Something is up ! Surely to God they aren't selling out this fast. I've tried many times since the 9th but no luck. On the 9th, I tried at 5, 530, 730 9, etc... and no luck.
COOK # 45
Get fit.
Danny, I'll float you an e-mail.

I really think that Zoom Kobe were put on NIKE ID to appeal and get the Kobe and Laker haters to bythe ZKII.

I mean people here can FRONT all they want about how much they dont like the Zoom Kobe line because of the person who the shoe line is designed for.But look now at all the Kobe haters coming out of the closest lining up and crying about NIKE ID being sold out right now of the ZKII.

It's pretty safe to say ZKII>>>LBJ IV.

Especialy when you get people on here designing Lebron inspired ZKII colorways with LBJ on the strap.

Back
Top Bottom