Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

for some reason i finally got a chance to get em today...after missing out on em for the last two weeks lol...but then i decided to pass on em and wait till they hit the outlets for $40

he probably means the kobe 2's in general. or maybe the returned id's? :\
ohwell.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

has anybody recieved theirs yet?
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

dude its only been 2 weeks. if you ordered on day 1. it said 4-6 week wait.
... just do it ...

So what's with the ID's? Are they still up? I'd rather buy the Nike general releases of the Kobe 2's than these. I kinda lost the feel for it. I would rather get a USA Ultimates than an ID, IMO

^ me too.. i was very excited at first.. but my excitement died down.. same as you, i'd rather buy a pair of the upcoming colorways than spend 160USD ID shoe with plain/weak colors and color blocking..

^ i can use a sharpie and have my name on the shoe, same thing. do you still have your name on your underwear kid lebron? jk! just messing. anyways the name thing is not a big deal. making the variation of color is obviously the selling point and i think thats great for those who have colorways in their head or want to match for their teams etc. but the name thing isnt that big of a deal. eastbay can put names on certain shoes for about the same.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

I don't have mine yet. I can't wait though. Ska, where did all that sig stuff go?
COOK # 45
get fit NT.

4fitness:
Ska, where did all that sig stuff go?
nerd.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

...They(Nike) could have done a better job on the color blocking I do agree, and perhaps could have giving us(General Public) more color options(especially on the sole)...because these are semi-weak...I was hoping I could make the sample(Yellow Outsole) version at least....they could have allowed it to be an option....I also was disappointed in the fact that their was no Mamba embossed leather....I don't really care for patient leather.....so far the first color way has been the best....followed by that AllStar joints which was never released.

Ha, patient leather. Sorry, I had to.

And, also, when can I expect these to ship? I ordered on day one.

^ meaning u received them already? if yes, pls post pics so we could see the quality. :smile:
smile.gif

^ I'm sure it means bought a 2nd pr. I've checked twice in the last 2 days and they've been up both times. I got a pr. It's time to hook up Blk/Prpl 2K4s now !
COOK # 45
get fit.

^^^ I FINALLY got mine shipped too!...i ordered on day one, so i knew they'd be coming sometime soon...mine are expected to get here this friday (9/07/07)....cant wait to rock 'em this year for my bball season!

got my shipping confirmation too. i ordered them on 8/13 and i should have them this friday :smile:
smile.gif

I ordered mine on 8/16 and since some of you who ordered on the 13th, hopefully mine will be ready to ship in a few more days. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

Back
Top Bottom