Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

Jonboy needs to send those back...black, red, white, and blue...too many colors. I could imagine a clown wearing though.

I'm going for the simple look myself. Was going to ID the Sheath with the IX Carolina inspiration, but LL Ollie's blue looks very nice...was skeptical of it.

I'll probably have to wait about a month from now to receive mine, if I end up getting them next week.

ALCS

FINALLY.

second pair should arrive tomorrow.

sorry for the huge pic.

6g8vseu.jpg
TEAM U.S.A. BASKETBALL 2007
C. Billups | J. Kidd | L. James | D. Williams | M. Redd | T. Prince
K. Bryant | D. Howard | A. Stoudemire | M. Miller | T. Chandler | C. Anthony
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

Ollie, you just forced me to get some navy ones. I was on the fence, but that blue looks pretty flippin' good. Nice pics...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

That's what I'm talkin bout Koosh, they are super clean ! Good job.
COOK # 45
get fit.

Heck, I want to get a pair just because this is only the second sig shoe we've been able to iD, and I loved the opportunity to iD those Kidd's (Zoom Flight 5s).

I want to see someone's white leather, though. I doubt that it's that 'pearlized' leather that's on the Lakers colorway Zoom Kobe IIs, but I want to see to make sure. Because if it IS that 'pearlized' white leather, I might iD like 9 pairs.
laugh.gif

Nah, but I do love that pear-looking effect on white leather.
edd247:
posted by "jon boy" on i$$:

e7d30dd0.jpg

roll.gif

Obviously, the 81 is for Kobe's 81 point game.

And the color combination? Ummm... Raptors, much?

Son made a shoe commemorating the 81 point game against the Raptors... but he made it in a Raptors colorway, like he needed it to match his Bosh jersey or something.
laugh.gif
Like he's rocking these kicks with his Raptors jersey talking about, "Yeah, we're bad! I love my Raptors! Heck, you have to come to a Raptors game to see a historic performance like 81 points! I rep hard on my Raptors!"

Dude... you're not supposed to be proud of historic achievements accomplished AGAINST your team.
roll.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

SWEET!!!!!^^^^
i was thinking about those but i was iffy but.... now that will be my third id..... the mid stripe i will do white tho....
great shoe homey.... no regrets i assume
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Please resize those pics

Edit: Here you go buddy

66abxi8.jpg
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
My momma couldn't get through to me.....​

^ I'm not a huge fan of all black shoes, but... very nice, man. Simple... but they stand out. Good job.

By any chance, the other pair you did... does it have white leather on the part where the diamonds are cut out?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ I normally edit big pics, so I went ahead and sized his down in case he doesn't resize them.

I hate life sized pics, and I'm on a 17" laptop. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

mine should be coming in by the 11th. I'm excited.

Shoes, Graduation 8)
glasses.gif
and at the same time sad also. :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

Still holding out to see something make me go WOW....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^^Exactly how I feel.. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Quote:
^ Those fell down the ugly tree and clipped ALL the branches, yikes !

Word those are hideous.
roll.gif

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

Got my confirmation today. I was 1 week delayed from RD to get mine. ZKII IDs should be all over in the next week or so. :wink:
wink.gif

COOK # 45
get fit shoehead.

Just got mine in.
Tryed to keep it simple.
Here they are (sorry, but they are phone pics):

276844855.jpg

276844856.jpg

276844854.jpg

i wish they woulda offered navy blue for the midsoles, but im happy with mine....ill post pics in a few minutes of mine

Back
Top Bottom