Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

You guys be sure to post pics if you have cameras and a couple minutes. :smile:
smile.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

anyone else getting this on their tracking information?

kobeIIshipinfo.jpg

my two pair were scheduled to be delivered by friday 9/7 but now, who knows.

Kid Andy, I see the same thing on my tracking info. I hope the delay isn't too long.......

Those are hot. what do u think of the quality?
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Any more pics?
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Does anyone know whats up the UPS today.... @#%$

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Sooo tempted to get a pair. My problem is, I can't narrow it down to one color scheme I like the best. I'm not sure if I want to spend $155 on a pair of shoes right now either. :\
ohwell.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

shoes looking nice, just got my confirmation for 9/11 *sits patiently at home waiting for the ups to arrive*

^ Those fell down the ugly tree and clipped ALL the branches, yikes !
Blk patent looking good. Just some more rock solid evidence that NT > ISS.
COOK # 45 :tongue:
tongue.gif

get fit little buckaroo.

I agree 4fit, don't know what the kid was thinking when he ID'd those. I should have mine tomorrow, so i'll post pics when i get em

Back
Top Bottom