Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

hey i need somebody to give me some color ideas for some shoes im going to wear for ball this year. so i was wondering if somebody had any spare time they could make up a couple colorways for me... Thanks so much!!!

^^^i'd like to at least have the option of making the toe a different color from the strap. also getting an option of choosing the color of the logo on the back. more colors for the midsole would be nice as well. to be honest, i'm kinda surprised that the shoes are still on nike iD. only because they said it would only be up for a "limited time."
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^The "urgency" creates quick sales...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

My 2nd pr. showed up. I'm real happy with them. Here you go:
zkiia021fj0.jpg

zkiia024rh5.jpg

zkiia022qw1.jpg

zkiia023xd7.jpg
COOK # 45
get fit.

Nike has got to be reeling in boatloads of profit from having this shoe available on ID... I had to convince myself to do my first pair, then I got it in the mail... and I am now expecting two more in the next week or so. $435 from someone who really isn't even into Kobe like that.

I probably won't post pics of mine until they are no longer available. I want to be absolutely certain that no one gets any ideas from mine.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

^^^
SOMEONE PROBABLY ALREADY DID YOUR COLOR SCHEME AND HAD IT WAY BEFORE YOU... NIKETALKERS ARENT THE ONLY ONES WHO ORDER ID'S. JUST POST EM. WE ALL WANT TO SEE THEM. TRUST ME NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WILL NOT BASH ON SOMEONE CAUSE OF THEIR ID'S.

EDIT** HEY 4FITNESS DID YOU WEAR THEM ALREADY? OR DID THEY COME CREASED?
F'D UP IF SO!!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

No, they were good. I walked around the house in them. What sucks is that my Wht/Blk-prple pr. has a eyelet coming unsewn. I might have to return for a Bulls colorway :lol:
laugh.gif

I could always go to the shoe repair shop. I have 1 more pr. on the way.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Yep, I did three pr. in sz. 13. I got 1 or 2 more I want but I don't know if I will or not. 3 pr. is ridiculous but..... like dude said, I got serious spending issues. I still need LA laser 2K4s but ZKII ID is GREAT !!!!

Did anybody actually played in their ID's? I wonder how's the quality on them. Any info would be appreciated.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

I've played in mine. They are the same as a regular pr. If I had known they would put these on ID, I would've only bought ID prs. Oh well, I love them all. I hope my last pr. shows before I go watch the Lakers play the Pacers. I want them signed. It will be hard to keep them DS though.

COOK # 45
get fit.

What bothers me they look to high off the ground and I think KB III has this issue resolved. I guess I will wait for them. I like what Billy Hoyle designed few pages back, but most of your creations are nice!!

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

i hope not...i have one pair of iD's already and one pair of the GR but ill be getting a $100 voucher from nike soon so i might get another pair or get the lbj 5's cause i love them
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

Nice Jstatus. The Blk accent makes so much difference. My final pr. will arrive Monday. I can't wait to post pics.
(Laker away colorway)

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom