Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

thecity17, u from N.O. right?
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Here are mines or rather let me say, the pair I scooped off of E-Bay for $81 shipped. I have also designed another pair and will post pics of those whenever I get them.

282581233.jpg

282581225.jpg

282581215.jpg

What would you guys think of an all black colourway with maybe only a white swoosh?
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

I'd hate it.

But I hate black shoes.

Now all white with just a black swoosh? I'd deal with that.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Try Blk shoe, white swoosh, white accent, white outsole, everything else Blk. I made those and liked them alot. I like the Blk/Wht ZKIs alot is why.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Well we need all black shoes for our HS basketball team. So I ain;t really got any other choice other than all black with maybe a LITTLE gold.

Anyways I went to see how long they would take and it said 4-6 weeks. I really wasn't expecting that and I'm not sure I can wait that long.
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

No reason to lie and yes they were DS. I am reselling though so if anyone wants them, PM me. I had them on for about 10 minutes in the house and they are too narrow for me. $85 shipped would do it.

ayy 24jayhawk24^^^ my brother orddered his iD's on like september 1 and he got his like the 20 or earlier or somethin so it wasnt that bad for the shipping...i think it just took so long in the beginning because so many poeple ordered them all at one time, but once the sales slow down, the shoes actually dont take that long at all to get to your doorstep

and i think and ALL black colorway would be niiiice especially with the black patent on it

thecity17, that's exactly what I thought. "ya dig" is not a readily accepted slang amongst most communities.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

has anyone considered or done already coloring in the sheath logo on the back/heel of the shoe?
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

wooballer20 I hope you are right. Good lookin out either way.

I was thinking all black with a white swoosh, and yellow on the bottom. Our colors are blue (like navy)/gold. Would that yellow be really noticable? It looks hot but I don't really want it to stand out since they are really supposed to be all black.

The school is offering the new Huarache Elite II. If I can't get the id's would those be ok to ball in? (I'm 6'2 180 and drive the lane and a pull up jumpshooter)
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

24jayhawk24^^^ i would say just go with the all black with the white swoosh...my younger brother got his with the yellow sole and its pretty bright...

about the new huarache elites: i personally dont like them that much...i like last years version better, but there better than what my school got...

i would say the huarache elites would be a good fit for you...im a 5'9'' point/shooting guard so i wouldnt really know...

P.S.- i saw your banner at the bottom of your comment box about the indians...are you from cleveland?

^Thanks man I think I'll go with the all black and white swoosh. And yeah I play a SF for basketball but I think I'll go with these since everything I've heard about them is good.

nah fam I ain't from Cleveland though. I'm from down south about 3 hours, but my fam and I are all HUGE supporters of the Tribe. We lookin for recruits too if you an Indians fan. :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

^^^ sounds like there gonna be looking pretty good 24jayhawk24.

there a good choice for bball no doubt...i love these shoes..i have 2 pairs of them so far

and yes i am a very big cleveland sports fan...i live like 40 min away form there..i LOVE the cavs and the indians just as much...its about damn time both of those teams made the playoffs and actually gone somewhere

Tried them on today in Footlocker before I customized my own pair. They seemed kinda stiff, but I'm hoping that will relax after I wear them more. I'll take pics and see if I can figure out how the @#%$ to post them on here when they arrive.

wooballer20 I'll hit you up with the Indians sig if you want it.
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

^
They seem really stiff at first, but after a couple good runs they're perfect. I have the first colorway (blk/ylw) and an id'ed pair. The patent toe was definitely more painful to break in, and they feel a little bit tighter, but after you put in the work they're also fine.

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

24jayhwak24, there GREAT once broken in...it didnt take me a while to break mine in...just watch what socks you wear cause ive had some bad blisters wearing these shoes before, but there deffff my fav bball shoe probably...

what color did you end up getting?

and sure ill have the indians sig

^Ayo what socks should I wear? I usually wear nike crew cut, and sometimes I double up, but not usually.

I'm gettting the all black with the white swoosh, and hopefully order them today.

Check the inbox for the sig. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

Back
Top Bottom