Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

PIC-0099.jpg
PIC-0100.jpg
PIC-0106%5B1%5D.jpg
PIC-0105%5B1%5D.jpg
PIC-0102%5B1%5D.jpg
Thereyou go never wear them. Sorry the quality of the pictures are bad but at least they are bigger. I took them with my blackjack because I dont have a camera.

I'm sorry never wear them but I don't know how to make the pictures work. I don't know how to post them really and forgot how I put the originalones up to begin with. If they work on someone elses computer mabye they can fix it up. Sorry.

mad.gif
ITS COOL BRO. I GUESS I'LL JUST SIT IN MYCLOSET AND WISH.... LOL IF SOMEONE CAN REPOST THE PICS IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I DONT SEE ANY LINK IN HIS PICS.

IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME THE PICS. I WANT TO ORDER THIS BEFORE THE 29TH MY EMAIL IS

[email protected]
wink.gif

THANKS

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I got my last pr. today. I did the LA away colorway. I'm real happy. I don't even think the pics do justice. Here you go:

zkiia053hs9.jpg

zkiia054ra3.jpg

zkiia051kx2.jpg

zkiia052kh4.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.
Sick work 4fitness...one of the best up there with the 81 pt or orca coloway that you and neverwearthem has made!!! man i wish i made a pair now. ilike the ST way more though compared to the ultimates. but nice work nevertheless to the both of you guys!!

Thanks for the compliments. I can't help it, I'm ordering this colorway. It's obviously a ZK Lite copy. I love to hoop in theZKII. I think they're the greatest Bball shoe ever (for me) Yes, Kobe is my favorite player but that has nothing to do with it. Here's the pic, whatya'll think?

105339699v10fi4.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.

I LIKE 'EM 4FIT. YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH WHT BLK PRP. ORDER THEM WITH PRP LACES. SINCE YOU HAVE LIKE 10 ID'S WITH BLACK LACES...
I AS WELL 4FITNESS. KOBE HAS NOTHING TO WITH MY LIKE ABOUT THIS SHOE.

well like ive said before thanks for supporting the post and it turns out im not gonna be getting any
i think ill save my money for the Jordan XXIII

well i am going to purchase one of these today... i need some opinions. i am leaning towards 4fitness 81 but hard to choose.

4ed25c388982119c64f8bb888306cdd695e5d66.pjpg

or

37a1518f821d6a8cfd8ded9332eb292f1b40c2b.pjpg

i just dont know what color the midsole, stripe, and sole should be? and to those with smart comments please save your time, i know its up to me but an opinionwould be a shove to my choice.

second one ed. i like the white bottoms better. those are hot, i was about to get some of those before....still might now.

I'm selling a pair of my Asia Exclusives and I'm using the cash to get myself another pair of IDs... they will be my fourth pair... pictures comingsoon...

Back
Top Bottom