Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

Oh ok. At this market around my way they got them labeled separated. The muskmelons got ridges on the out and the cantaloupes are smooth.

Actually im not entirely correct.

Did a google, apparently cantaloupe refers to two types of muskmelon... Or something like that. I get mad confused when they start talking about the species and genus or whatever that **** called. I just know they good af tho :lol:

I hate Papaya

I had three four trees in my yard growing up, but you couldn't pay me to eat some Paw Paw as a kid.

Do you happen to know how it’s grown ? Maybe family recipe we have a nice little fruit veggie farm in our yard lol the sweetest homegrown seedless oranges one tree produces about 200-300 oranges depending on the temp drop in Houston so we share with the neighborhood...but yeah growing is a cool hobby I look forward to getting into for now I just observe my father...growing avocados is almost exactly like growing weed lol

It got that weird taste to it that's veiled by the dominant flavors.

Problem is that subtle taste reminds me of vomit, can't do it.

giphy.gif

I been saying exactly this to my family and friends since I was a lil kid and everyone looked at me crazy.

Finna Whatsapp my sister right now and tell her I deserve an apology

Do you happen to know how it’s grown ? Maybe family recipe we have a nice little fruit veggie farm in our yard lol the sweetest homegrown seedless oranges one tree produces about 200-300 oranges depending on the temp drop in Houston so we share with the neighborhood...but yeah growing is a cool hobby I look forward to getting into for now I just observe my father...growing avocados is almost exactly like growing weed lol
Nah, they were full grown trees by the time I moved in with my grandmother.

We had a huge avacado tree too (they weren't hass though, they were a larger variety), I strangely dislike avocados with a passion as well. :lol:

I had a ton of fruit trees on the property, besides the island plums and mangoes, soursop was my favorite....

81is2OSNmEL._SX355_.jpg

Pure heaven when you get a ripe one :pimp:

joe billionaire joe billionaire I need info on growing avocados. I'm trying to be gang.

Cut a water bottle till the end, with the pit of the avocado place 3 toothpicks at the half point of the pit, you can jab them in the pit don’t worry, place the pit on the top of the cut water bottle where half the pit is in the water and half isn’t...after a 5-7 days you should see it cracking slowly a root will grow out and from there you plant not all pits will grow a root

Nah, they were full grown trees by the time I moved in with my grandmother.

We had a huge avacado tree too (they weren't hass though, they were a larger variety), I strangely dislike avocados with a passion as well. :lol:

I had a ton of fruit trees on the property, besides the island plums and mangoes, soursop was my favorite....

81is2OSNmEL._SX355_.jpg

Pure heaven when you get a ripe one :pimp:

Soursop is SICK.

There isnt a fruit (that ive tried) i dont like. Even cherries although im allergic to em.

Funny you say you dislike avocados. Reminds me of this lady i know that grew up in Guyana. She told me she hates it now cuz as a kid growing up thats all they ate :lol:

Best watermelon I ever got was from Jesus.

Seriously, my uncle bought that joint off the back of a truck on Grand Concourse in the Bronx, from a dude named Jesus. They were way better than the Long Island farmers market joints

Jesus was the melon plug for summer 2002-2005.

Soursop is SICK.

There isnt a fruit (that ive tried) i dont like. Even cherries although im allergic to em.

Funny you say you dislike avocados. Reminds me of this lady i know that grew up in Guyana. She told me she hates it now cuz as a kid growing up thats all they ate :lol:

Dude when a tree bears you literally have more avocados that you know what to do with. And my tree was massive, like the biggest one I have seen to this day. Like all our family, friends, and my teachers ate off one harvest.

Dude when a tree bears you literally have more avocados that you know what to do with. And my tree was massive, like the biggest one I have seen to this day. Like all our family, friends, and my teachers ate off one harvest.

:lol:

Yo my pops use to tell me stories about when he grew up back home and they had diff kinds of trees in the yard and getting to have em fresh.

Never had that opportunity, never even had a backyard :lol: would be dope af to go outside and pick a fruit fresh from the tree tho.

Back
Top Bottom