First an earthquake.....Then a hurricane.....Now UFO's? Whats going on with NY?

It's crazy how people are still in denial. So naive and stupid like we are really the only ones in the entire universe. I be glad when it gets real

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's crazy how people are still in denial. So naive and stupid like we are really the only ones in the entire universe. I be glad when it gets real

Or people could care less about sightings and brush them off. Thats not being in denial, or bieng naive, its just not giving a crap. 

Could be a weather ballon, could be a UFO, it could be a number of things.
Unless someone saw what it was up close then I'ma brush it off!

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

eek.gif

Are you dumb? That looked like it could have just been an asteroid.�
indifferent.gif
He's not dumb, just wrong.

I think Aliens have been studying our planet for a long time. They know what it looks like when it's normal and when it's not. The Hurricane changed  the appearance of earth from above and maybe those UFO's realzied it and decided to take a trip to earth and study what was going on as the hurricane was developing.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Or people could care less about sightings and brush them off. Thats not being in denial, or bieng naive, its just not giving a crap. 

Which is even DUMBER.
NYers need to invest in telescopes, those things are popping up enough..

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Which is even DUMBER.
NYers need to invest in telescopes, those things are popping up enough..

being in denial is different than refusing to take handheld cameras as the ultimate truth. i dont believe we are the only species in the universe, however, i dont think that every unexplainable thing in the sky is related to aliens. 
alien.gif
 before we really understand the capability of our own people (namely military technology) we should jump to conclusions. whos to say the sightings arent human technology? 

Word to everything....I saw them.

My pops laughs off this type of stuff and he saw them as well.

He was spooked.

They were clear as day, traveling in groups and brighter than the airplanes lights that were in the sky that night.
They all traveled in the same direction, going towards a northeast direction and the definitely looked like some kind of guided "vehicle". They all got to a certain point in the sky and just disappeared. 

Crazy. Haven't stop thinking about it since I saw it.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

damn not one, but two triangles
When it first started there were like 9 in the sky at the same time.
Then they start coming in 2's or 3's or 1 at a time.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

eek.gif

Are you dumb? That looked like it could have just been an asteroid.�
indifferent.gif
How are you going to call him DUMB for something YOU aren't even sure about.. Go sit yo !%$ down somewhere.

Why is this always such a touchy subject
laugh.gif

I could care less if you believe in alien visits or don't. I believe in alien life but not contact, and when I say that people are so quick to bombard me with pseudoscience and youtube videos and anger like that's going to convince me otherwise.

An earthquake, hurricane, tornado warning, and possible UFO siting all in the same week? Thinking that this is all a coincidence is
eyes.gif
Just my opinion though...

second video was def debris...meteorite prolly. too small to be asteroid or UFO for that matter. first vid was crazy tho.

wutever, i kno whats up. im a believer. and the gov't prolly knows whats up too. the ol' weather balloon excuse is getting old anyways lol.

Back
Top Bottom