First feature(s) you notice about the opposite sex VOL. Other then Breasts and Booty ..guisez

Fellas, other then a females chest and @$*, what do you guys notice first about the opposite sex that attracts you, and why?

For my ladies on the board, what feature do you notice first on men that attracts you, and why?

I first notice the smile..if a guy has a charming pearly white smile that's like +10 points already without even saying a word.
happy.gif

Shoe size is a close 2nd.
devil.gif

jk

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

HMM...u besides the butt and breast i would say eyes if they have nice eyes its a plus o and also that stomach no fat girls

I look at her face to see if she's attractive of course, then it's down to the boob area, then I look at her feet.

Lips & Stomachs, now it's about to be winter, so these broads keep they stomach covered.

But i look @ lips first, before booty and i'm an #$!-man.

A womans smile is what always gets me first . And if a woman is wearing glasses , she gets a + , I dunno why im jus attracted to girls with glasses lol

if she's surrounded by her friends. if not, then I move in. makes things easier for both parties.

2194104940061090593ZHzEcb_ph.jpg

I think some of you are missing what a feature is..
laugh.gif

"the face" is not a feature...smaller details that make up the face are features...

Eyes
smile
lips
dimples
devil.gif

etc are features..

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

shoes

nails

if her hair is done good

eye color..

in that order also....

Interesting... I hear girls say that about guys a lot..it does tell you a lot about a person though I think.

Back
Top Bottom