First feature(s) you notice about the opposite sex VOL. Other then Breasts and Booty ..guisez

^^^^ALSO the biggest thing do is smell them...
seriously, when i hug a chick for the first time, i always smell their hair...i have no idea why, but i always do

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

seriously, when i hug a chick for the first time, i always smell their hair...i have no idea why, but i always do

nerd.gif
that's creepy

Originally Posted by AJChick23

shoes

nails

if her hair is done good

eye color..

in that order also....

Interesting... I hear girls say that about guys a lot..it does tell you a lot about a person though I think.

the way i see it, your shoes should ALWAYS be clean...if thats dirty your whole style is dirty... you dont have to have the newest sneaker on, but you def.gotta have something clean...i HATE females with dirty shoes/kicks on sicken

First I look at her hair; I can't rock with ladies who don't have nice, long hair.

Then it's her teeth and eyes.

nerd.gif
that's creepy

ok then, let me ask you a a question....when your with your boyfriend, you dont smell his underarms?? dont you like the way his cologne smells?? to me anyfemale can put on perfume like a stripper and smell good, but your HAIR cant be sprayed so to me its your natural smell

shoes

nails

if her hair is done good

eye color..

in that order also....

Interesting... I hear girls say that about guys a lot..it does tell you a lot about a person though I think.

the way i see it, your shoes should ALWAYS be clean...if thats dirty your whole style is dirty... you dont have to have the newest sneaker on, but you def. gotta have something clean...i HATE females with dirty shoes/kicks on sicken
I like how you look for woman who STILL wears sneakers, in the first place

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

the toe
nerd.gif
roll.gif

i'm married so i'm out of the game but teeth were always important. i could never imagine kissing someone with a jacked up grill.

nerd.gif
that's creepy
Not really. If her hair is smelling funky that may be an indicator that her box might be stank also.

Eyes and smile. If that's good then I need the hair to seal the deal (I got a thing for jet black hair). But the eyes and a bright smile definitelyinitiate the attraction.

If a woman smells good...damn...I'm a sucker 4 that whiff of wonderful you catch when a fine female walks by...

Eyes. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes

Or smile. "Never trust a big butt and a smile" is timeless advice. Thanks BBD

I'm also a sucker for a guy with the V cut
pimp.gif

Like if I see a guy at the beach or hoopin shirtless and I see that v-cut...
embarassed.gif

i always check a dude's:
shoe game
eyes
the way they carry themselves. confidence, not arrogance.
smile.gif

personality is the only dealbreaker

Butt then boobs back to butt, then boobs, butt one last time, then the face. Nothing else matters.

Back
Top Bottom