First impressions of New York City...

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

generous to place NYC third among the cities you named?  get outta here...ive been to two of those cities, neither of which is more impressive/has the energy that NYC has (although this is subjective, it is widely accepted that NYC is among the top five cities in the world in most lists ive seen/people ive talked to)

and get off your high horse...id bet ive traveled to several more places than you...and NYC is still on top
I was about to post a reply but then I realized why would I waste my breath discussing worldly culture with someone that has a Diplomats avy and that has no idea about the proper usage of periods, apostrophes, or capitalization? Keep this moving folks, nothing important to be seen here.
Shut the +%+@ up. Its an internet forum. Who cares about proper grammar?

FTR, Rome is BORING unless you're an old person.

generous to place NYC third among the cities you named?  get outta here...ive been to two of those cities, neither of which is more impressive/has the energy that NYC has (although this is subjective, it is widely accepted that NYC is among the top five cities in the world in most lists ive seen/people ive talked to)

and get off your high horse...id bet ive traveled to several more places than you...and NYC is still on top
I was about to post a reply but then I realized why would I waste my breath discussing worldly culture with someone that has a Diplomats avy and that has no idea about the proper usage of periods, apostrophes, or capitalization? Keep this moving folks, nothing important to be seen here.
Shut the +%+@ up. Its an internet forum. Who cares about proper grammar?

FTR, Rome is BORING unless you're an old person.

There is no official "best city in the world"...it's all up to one's preference and personal opinion.

But it's always funny to see how perseverant one can be to persuade others that their city is the best
laugh.gif

There is no official "best city in the world"...it's all up to one's preference and personal opinion.

But it's always funny to see how perseverant one can be to persuade others that their city is the best
laugh.gif

If you are rich, NYC is amazing and has more to offer than any other city in terms of entertainment, nightlife, the whole shebang. If you're not, well, you're just riding coattails and I really don't see what would make NYC better than other big cities in the US.

I've been here almost two months. It's great but outside of Manhattan, I don't see what the big fuss is about. Manhattan is unbelievable.

Still, out of all the places I've been, I would live in SoCal over anywhere else.

If you are rich, NYC is amazing and has more to offer than any other city in terms of entertainment, nightlife, the whole shebang. If you're not, well, you're just riding coattails and I really don't see what would make NYC better than other big cities in the US.

I've been here almost two months. It's great but outside of Manhattan, I don't see what the big fuss is about. Manhattan is unbelievable.

Still, out of all the places I've been, I would live in SoCal over anywhere else.

Honestly, if you're from a place like Brooklyn, for example, there really is no need to venture into Manhattan.

Manhattan hasn't been Manhattan since about the early to mid 90's. A lot of you younger and out of town dudes won't understand, but whatever.

Honestly, if you're from a place like Brooklyn, for example, there really is no need to venture into Manhattan.

Manhattan hasn't been Manhattan since about the early to mid 90's. A lot of you younger and out of town dudes won't understand, but whatever.

Bums?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you don't need to be rich to enjoy nyc...there are plenty of things you can experience that aren't expensive.....

Plus if you have enough bread to go on vacation somewhere, you should be able to afford the amenities offered there...

Bums?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you don't need to be rich to enjoy nyc...there are plenty of things you can experience that aren't expensive.....

Plus if you have enough bread to go on vacation somewhere, you should be able to afford the amenities offered there...

NYC is appreciated, NY State outside of the 5 borroughs is basiclly Ohio.

Still the city is appreciated, as long as you have friends and like going out, there's always something to do.

Still the city is appreciated, as long as you have friends and like going out, there's always something to do.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Calling NY State outside of NYC Ohio is generous. Having spent the last 4 years in Central New York, I would compare it to the Dakotas or another Midwestern state. Upstate NY is a barren wasteland. There is literally nothing up there. Binghamton is a dump, Syracuse is
sick.gif
and I don't know much about Rochester or Buffalo.

Calling NY State outside of NYC Ohio is generous. Having spent the last 4 years in Central New York, I would compare it to the Dakotas or another Midwestern state. Upstate NY is a barren wasteland. There is literally nothing up there. Binghamton is a dump, Syracuse is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

sick.gif

Damn, I am actually afraid of what I might see (or might not see) if i go upstate, i just always imagined its miles and miles of absolutely nothing but sticks

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

sick.gif

Damn, I am actually afraid of what I might see (or might not see) if i go upstate, i just always imagined its miles and miles of absolutely nothing but sticks

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

NYC and my school > Miami and UMiami

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

NYC and my school > Miami and UMiami

Back
Top Bottom