First impressions of New York City...

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

NYC and my school > Miami and UMiami
laugh.gif
That just shows your ignorance, the University of Miami is ranked amongst the U.S. News & Report Top 50 universities in the nation and is also ranked #1 in terms of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity in the classroom by the Princeton Review. So unless you go to either Columbia or NYU no school in New York City tops the U.
You're a moron. If you don't go to Harvard, Yale , Columbia or any other elite school, rankings don't mean a damn thing.

Really? Because with that thinking every single school in this country outside of the Ivy Leagues are exactly the same, even the community colleges. So you believe that schools like Central Florida and Boise State University are on par with schools like Boston University, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest? Get out of here with that +$@$, I'm done arguing with you guys this is getting ridiculous.

ayyyy

keep UCF outta this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

NYC and my school > Miami and UMiami
laugh.gif
That just shows your ignorance, the University of Miami is ranked amongst the U.S. News & Report Top 50 universities in the nation and is also ranked #1 in terms of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity in the classroom by the Princeton Review. So unless you go to either Columbia or NYU no school in New York City tops the U.
You're a moron. If you don't go to Harvard, Yale , Columbia or any other elite school, rankings don't mean a damn thing.

Really? Because with that thinking every single school in this country outside of the Ivy Leagues are exactly the same, even the community colleges. So you believe that schools like Central Florida and Boise State University are on par with schools like Boston University, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest? Get out of here with that +$@$, I'm done arguing with you guys this is getting ridiculous.

ayyyy

keep UCF outta this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

My 10-week summer job in NYC convinced me NYC>Nor Cal.  I went to college and go to grad school in the Bay, grew up in Sac.  My "city" trips to SF are going to be a letdown from here on out.  Definitely moving to NYC after graduating.

People like you make me sick.
indifferent.gif
So quick to take a dump on the city you grew up in. I went to NYC in 06 and it was the greatest experience of my life thus far. But theres still no place like home.

Originally Posted by Beats05

My 10-week summer job in NYC convinced me NYC>Nor Cal.  I went to college and go to grad school in the Bay, grew up in Sac.  My "city" trips to SF are going to be a letdown from here on out.  Definitely moving to NYC after graduating.

People like you make me sick.
indifferent.gif
So quick to take a dump on the city you grew up in. I went to NYC in 06 and it was the greatest experience of my life thus far. But theres still no place like home.

put it this way, Cali is where u want to live.

NYC is simply where u want to visit, like Vegas. NYC and Vegas are fun and all, but would u want to really LIVE there?

Cali>>>>>>> any other state
pimp.gif

put it this way, Cali is where u want to live.

NYC is simply where u want to visit, like Vegas. NYC and Vegas are fun and all, but would u want to really LIVE there?

Cali>>>>>>> any other state
pimp.gif

I've been to NY and had the time of my life. I felt right at home. One place I didn't get to see is Washington heights. My time in Soho, I didnt see the Dominican beautys I was hoping to see with the exception of some Dominican chick in uniqlo. When I go back, I'm finding some Dominican women and hitting up some hip hop club and finding my phat booty Dominican chick.

Cali is not where you wanna live. I much rather resides in NY or DC. Cali is more of a visit stop for some nice clothing and events. I don't like earthquakes. I much rather get my snow and stuff, then have my body shake at random times for no reason.

Plus, yall women have beautiful faces but skinny bodies. I'll take a NY beauty or DMV beauty anyday over a cali superfake chick.

I've been to NY and had the time of my life. I felt right at home. One place I didn't get to see is Washington heights. My time in Soho, I didnt see the Dominican beautys I was hoping to see with the exception of some Dominican chick in uniqlo. When I go back, I'm finding some Dominican women and hitting up some hip hop club and finding my phat booty Dominican chick.

Cali is not where you wanna live. I much rather resides in NY or DC. Cali is more of a visit stop for some nice clothing and events. I don't like earthquakes. I much rather get my snow and stuff, then have my body shake at random times for no reason.

Plus, yall women have beautiful faces but skinny bodies. I'll take a NY beauty or DMV beauty anyday over a cali superfake chick.

lmao at Badham. I'd take class over a s s .

ghetto hoodrats from "da heightz"?? passssssssss

"super fake chicks"?

yea, in the movies

NY has weather under 40 degrees and heat and humidity over 100 degrees, it's hell year round. LA and SD have 75 deg weather year round
pimp.gif

and LA is super diverse
pimp.gif

Cali>>>>>>>>*

"super fake chicks"?

yea, in the movies

NY has weather under 40 degrees and heat and humidity over 100 degrees, it's hell year round. LA and SD have 75 deg weather year round
pimp.gif

and LA is super diverse
pimp.gif

Cali>>>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

"super fake chicks"?

yea, in the movies

pimp.gif

and LA is super diverse
pimp.gif

Cali>>>>>>>>*
Dude DC and NY IS MAD DIVERSE. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Back
Top Bottom