First impressions of New York City...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the women in manhattan are something else.

cali girls what???

I been to both places. but the sheer amount of goodness in just a small amount of space is mind blowing. Out in CA, you would be out on a safari hunt looking for stuff.. in NYC, it's like you are at the zoo
This man speaks the truth.  I see it every damn day.

Try going to Grand Central between the hours of 4-7pm during the week and check the hussies shuffling in and out during peak commuting hours
eek.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

And the city is more than manhattan. U don't see ppl from manhattan exploring other boroughs like tht at all. I'd say we (those of us from other boroughs) know more about manhattan than ppl from manhattan know about other boroughs. A lot of us work in manhattan so we go daily. Obviously we shop there too. Ppl in manhattan not tryna shop in bk, queens, bc like tht. Oh yeah an staten. Haha. Staten.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

And the city is more than manhattan. U don't see ppl from manhattan exploring other boroughs like tht at all. I'd say we (those of us from other boroughs) know more about manhattan than ppl from manhattan know about other boroughs. A lot of us work in manhattan so we go daily. Obviously we shop there too. Ppl in manhattan not tryna shop in bk, queens, bc like tht. Oh yeah an staten. Haha. Staten.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

from an outsider who has been to both cities, NYC is easily more impressive than LA imo.

going to LA isnt a necessity, but going to NYC (and Times Square in particular) is a MUST for everybody.

from an outsider who has been to both cities, NYC is easily more impressive than LA imo.

going to LA isnt a necessity, but going to NYC (and Times Square in particular) is a MUST for everybody.

NYC > The Cosmos.

I'm from Manhattan, and I reside here, yet it still gives me a jolt when I explore other boroughs. I visited Greenpoint, BK for the first time, and it was dope.

NYC > The Cosmos.

I'm from Manhattan, and I reside here, yet it still gives me a jolt when I explore other boroughs. I visited Greenpoint, BK for the first time, and it was dope.

Back
Top Bottom