First impressions of New York City...

Originally Posted by hymen man

Best city in the world
pimp.gif
You need to travel.

pimp.gif
...wouldn't wanna be anywhere else...its sad when I see dudes who have lived here all there lives and have been no where...dudes have to realize nyc is bigger than their neighborhood/PJs/boro....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...wouldn't wanna be anywhere else...its sad when I see dudes who have lived here all there lives and have been no where...dudes have to realize nyc is bigger than their neighborhood/PJs/boro....
pimp.gif

Best city in the world? I take it you've never visited cities like Rome, Prague, Moscow, London, or Paris. You have to be very well traveled to throw out statements like that. Just because people from around the world listen to hip hop and wear Yankees hats doesn't make New York the better city, that's like comparing apples to apple trees, you catch my drift here?

Best city in the world? I take it you've never visited cities like Rome, Prague, Moscow, London, or Paris. You have to be very well traveled to throw out statements like that. Just because people from around the world listen to hip hop and wear Yankees hats doesn't make New York the better city, that's like comparing apples to apple trees, you catch my drift here?

Yup. When I first visited NYC, it was amazing. 2nd time I was there it was alright. After a while you get tired of seeing rats all over the place, the cold weather, NYers attitude, high prices, subway system, etc.

It's cool to visit and all but to live there? I pass. Nothing beats 75degree weather in Dec out here in CA.

Yup. When I first visited NYC, it was amazing. 2nd time I was there it was alright. After a while you get tired of seeing rats all over the place, the cold weather, NYers attitude, high prices, subway system, etc.

It's cool to visit and all but to live there? I pass. Nothing beats 75degree weather in Dec out here in CA.

Originally Posted by flyscience

I lived in CT practically all my life but my heart stayed in NYC the moment I met her. by the end of this year, I have plans on moving there.
I got the best of both worlds, pimpin'.  I live in Greenwich and work in NYC.  I love it.

Originally Posted by flyscience

I lived in CT practically all my life but my heart stayed in NYC the moment I met her. by the end of this year, I have plans on moving there.
I got the best of both worlds, pimpin'.  I live in Greenwich and work in NYC.  I love it.

First time I went to NYC was summer before my SR year it college to visit friends who were working up there for the summer. The place absolutely blew my mind. There's an energy in the city that is unmatched. I know I'm not exactly a world traveler, but I've been to the biggest cities in Spain and Italy and they didn't come close to NYC imo.

I can't wait for my trip up there in the end of September.

First time I went to NYC was summer before my SR year it college to visit friends who were working up there for the summer. The place absolutely blew my mind. There's an energy in the city that is unmatched. I know I'm not exactly a world traveler, but I've been to the biggest cities in Spain and Italy and they didn't come close to NYC imo.

I can't wait for my trip up there in the end of September.

Back
Top Bottom