First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait hold up!! did anybody else see the jumpman on the insole? So all the pairs we have saw up to this with the grey insole and the nike air were fakes?

Wait hold up!! did anybody else see the jumpman on the insole? So all the pairs we have saw up to this with the grey insole and the nike air were fakes?
Probably bu. the BC IIIs with the jumpman insole is the JB pair but it's gonna have a NA insole it's just a sample pair they put out so its definitely coming out next year

These Air Jordan 3 black/cement 88' retro's I just got. They are authentic samples made by a licensed Nike manufacturer and made for distribution in China. The USA release may differ.

[emoji]128562[/emoji] EP is bold and tongue looks like someone took a ginsu knife to it.

Last edited:
If that pair is authentic, that has to be the poorest QA/QC in the world.

Look at the lace holes. They don't even pop out?? I've seen fakes up close that have that.
View media item 604684
25uk8df.jpg

Last edited:
If that pair is authentic, that has to be the poorest QA/QC in the world.

Look at the lace holes. They don't even pop out?? I've seen fakes up close that have that.

25uk8df.jpg
Stitching on the tongue is wavy, elephant print on the toes look fugazi, the shoe just looks off in general.

you're right, the lace holes don't pop out as much, but they also don't pop out on most of the jordan 3 white/cement 88 retos (see below). maybe that's just how NIke is making them now. there are a bunch of things that are off about these. as i said... they are produced by a licensed Nike manufacturer and made for distribution in eastern Asia only. the US releases will obviously feature better quality control. my family is from Europe, and growing up I would see many licensed products being sold overseas. it common. the quality is good but a bit off... like the polo horse on the Ralph Lauren shirts would be slightly off-centered. anyway, since they are licensed by Nike and technically authentic... i might actually rock them until the US release drops. good new is... this definitely means the US release in immanent.

How did my man come in here absolutely sure that his pair was Nike Authorized and legit as can be, and now they very well may be fake, but it's all good since he'll be getting the US release anyway? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom