First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did the mods even let this thread  get past 1 page? Same rumor talk as the last thread

Last edited:
why did the mods even let this thread  get past 1 page? Same rumor talk as the last thread

There has been helpful info provided past page one.

Babyj who is a VERY reliable source has confirmed they will release.

Last edited:
It was the grey market/fake talk, pics, website requests that got the last thread locked.

these are coming out read the last couple of pages for confirmation...

Last edited:

The last thread was just a rumor thread and was full of GM talk so it got locked. You should go back and read the first post in this thread, OP was at Nike offices and there was a pair of these. I would think if there was a pair of BC III's with Nike Air on them at Nikes offices there's a pretty good chance that they will release. To me that's more then just a rumor. So that's why this thread got past 1 page. Thank you for your input even tho you don't know what your talking about.

I wouldn't mind if this got locked again or their was like a post approval thing

Why would this be locked?

READ the post above you.

And you're right, there should be a "post approval thing" because the post you just made is a clear example why there should be.

Why would this be locked?

READ the post above you.

And you're right, there should be a "post approval thing" because the post you just made is a clear example why there should be.

:lol:

It still baffles me as to why someone would even go into a thread that gets their blood pressure up. There are literally 1000s of threads to read through on NT.

eyes.gif

Where is that dude with the fugazi GM pairs in the last BC3 thread to make sense of all this :lol:

Last edited:
^^ For real.. It's too soon for another price increase.. :smh:

Last edited:
My 01's have some separating going on, so I'd love a pair of these. I know my chances aren't all that good, though..

lets be real even if these are releasing what are the chances of everyone being a ble to get a pair? only thing i ask for is a legitimate shot at these. ive never asked another man for anything in my life. i never got a pair back in2011, so now all i want is a chance to be able to purchase these. dear jordan brand if you are reading this please for the starving children in africa make these obtainable to the general public, not just the wealthy elite, superstar entertainers, or ppl with access to computer bots.

For the starving children in Africa, though? :smh:

Made me feel guilty for patiently awaiting a chance to spend $200 on these instead of donating that :smh:

Why does my man go here like a gossiping teenage girl?
How did my man come in here absolutely sure that his pair was Nike Authorized and legit as can be, and now they very well may be fake, but it's all good since he'll be getting the US release anyway? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom