FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

im not really a fan of the X's but i'll reserve my comment until i c the shoes in person

on the other hand the xiii are the only thing thats gonna get me to buy the package
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
look exactly like the OG's.
:lol:
laugh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Everyone was whining about not enough OG colors. Now that a few are coming out y'all are still complaining. All I know is I'm gonna get this pack.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Do we know that those are actual production models? Many times there are small changes between the first samples that emerge and the actual product that hits shelves. Just sticking with the X's for example, I believe the first pictures of the white X's we saw had a yellow Jumpman on the bottom and the final product had red, and the pictures of the red/grey X's had black/grey lining whereas the final product had grey/red lining.

I always find this interesting because many of the fakes we later see have the colors that showed up in the samples and were changed before the final product. Maybe in this case they'll fix the problems before they go into production (i.e. lining and suede color).

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

If they make these changes ill copp, i own no 10s or 13s and was lookin forward to these....but now its?
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i might cop just because i really like the 13s
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
MIAMI HEAT​

Shadow Xs....By far my favorite Jordan 10 of all time........I hope they look better than that tho.......That white sock liner stands out tooooooo much for me tho.....I also hope those are NOT the adult version......PEACE
I AM THE VII KING!​

not feeling the shadows. hopefully i can find someone to go half on the package with me so i can get the xiiis
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro XIVs size 9 or 9.5

gonna get the pack.....

just for the XIII's, my grails...which i already have....but wouldn't mind a retro :lol:
laugh.gif

thats whats up

Im not feelin that shadow and i already have the og so i'll be passing like steve nash..
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I had the OG.
I loved the OG.
I will buy the RETRO.
I will wear the RETRO
I will love the RETRO.

This will definetly be put into my "casual Friday" rotation.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

I like the way the inner lining was done.

New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

BabyJ seems to not be interested in this info..... haha. I wonder what's goin on.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

A better pic of the OG Shadows even though I just sold these on eBay. :frown:
frown.gif
81fa_1.JPG
8245_1.JPG
8295_1.JPG
82e1_1.JPG
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

^ Exactly see how dark it is, just like the retros on the first page.

All these people that are showing the sneakers and they look like they are more grey than black or "shadowy" please realize that time takes a toll on these just as they do the Raptor 7's.

People are showing some old @#%$ crusty shadow X's that they bought off of eBay or god knows where talking about they're too dark. New Flash!!! That's how they're supposed to be. The reason these other dudes shadow's look so light is because they are worn and/or faded due to age, but when the OG's came out they were just like these retro samples.

I think I have pictures from High School or something from when these came out.

I'm from NY so when all the rich kids were buying the patent XI's all the other "not so spoiled" kids parent's were buying up the X's because they were marked down dramatically. My cheap @#%$ mom's still didn't want to put me in a pair talking about those AVIA's or Olympian's "suit you just fine for now, ain't no reason to be wasting all that money on gym shoes you are just going to mess up and play ball in" had me thinking I was doing it in my Hakeem Olyjuwon (sp) Olympian's trying to do spin moves and the like while everyone in they Jordan's trying to fly threw the air or something.

I understand when you guys complain about other things that they change like Nike Air and even all the other little stuff like netting this and midsole that, but these is dead on except for a few MINOR changes. I remember drooling over Jordan's that other kids and friends had at school and around the way and I remember this kid having these and my memory is pretty good man that how I know these are dead on.

Back
Top Bottom