FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

It's not that NTers are just being really picky but Gentry said that shoes were going to be retroed in their ORIGINAL form. Those shadows do not look like the OG's, which lead us to believe that these special OGs (Playoff 13s, Concords, White/Red 12s, 3s, etc) will have similar changes just like these "wannabe shadows." If you're going to fill your mouth with saying that OGs colors are releasing, make damn sure that they look exactly like the OG's.

Jordan Brand - what a bunch of morons!!!!!

You guys never cease to amaze me, I've been collecting for 19 years and this is how you pay me back!!!!

The reason why the majority of NT is pissed is simple, out of all the magnifisent OG color X's that have been produced (hint, hint, regionals), this pale suck *** color had to make it into the pack!!!

unbelievable!!! JB, when are you ever going to wake up!! Do you or do you not understand the reality of what your are doing to your Brand?? Little by little you are dimenishing a legacy, you are destroying an empire that was created by people who cared about there investors, those people had TALENT. What ever or Who ever is in charge of making these final decisions needs to pull his/her head out of there rear!!!

What commensense does it make to BURN the people that MADE YOU what you guys are TODAY!!! and by burn I mean make us pay for something we don't want but will, just to buy the pack because your giving us half of what we've been waiting for (AJ 13's).

WAKE up, if your going to do something, DO IT RIGHT!!!

give us packs with 2 amazing shoes, give us what we want. How hard can that be??

I think I have the right to complain, I've spent THOUSANDS upon thousands of dollars, hours upon hours dedicating myself to your brand, AND I know you guys are going to F up the rest of the packs as well. This is why I'm pissed, I can already see the future.

What makes me believe you will give us XI's that we want, XII's, VII's(bordeuxs, hares) we've been waiting for, III's, IV's, VI's(Carmines) we've been dreaming about.

Wake up before everyone turns there back on you!!!!

P.S.- Gentry, if you need a crash course in business development/marketing, hit me up. I can show you a thing or two!

Damn it feels good to VENT!!!!!

AIM:JordanXXX3
[email protected]
Jordan Head - 18 Years and counting

:smh:
smh.gif
. they look like the all blak 10's but with suede.

Come on JB. and the inside looks blak n white. 0]
alien.gif

i guess $300+ saved, unless i can cop the XIIIs by themselves @ flight club. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

god the shadows are fugly.. i wouldn't buy em for $50. ugly faded material, and oh so plain

Yeah, they do look like the black retros, but worse to me. I do not want those but I will want the XIIIs. I have the black retros so I don't know what to do now.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

I'm holding u to that info. PO :wink:
wink.gif

P.S. - Any info. about the quickstrike next month?

JordanXX3,

I hear you and I know where you are coming from, but one thing that Gentry has always said is that he wants to be careful with the releases to not totally screw over the OG collectors. If you had a pair of Chicago Jordan Xs sitting in your collection that you paid a mortgage payment to buy, I don't think that you would be too happy to see any average Joe in January with them.

I don't want to say too much, but there are some Jordans that heads have been waiting a while to see. The first one that I am thinking of is a few packages in, but its well worth the wait.

The Countdown Package is going to release just "Team Colors" of the shoes, so think Black/Red for many, but not all.
NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

I still got my og shadows & the retro is little bit off but i still might have to get the package cause of the 13's

@#%$ these!! I just picked up a pair of DS Playoff XIII's which makes this package an easy pass. Those Shadows look poorly made and I wonder how they will butcher the XIII's. Can you say SQUEAKING with every step?
4m1zvph.jpg
Seek TruthLive Free

Quote:
Gentry has always said is that he wants to be careful with the releases to not totally screw over the OG collectors. If you had a pair of Chicago Jordan Xs sitting in your collection that you paid a mortgage payment to buy, I don't think that you would be too happy to see any average Joe in January with them.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Quote:
Gentry has always said is that he wants to be careful with the releases to not totally screw over the OG collectors. If you had a pair of Chicago Jordan Xs sitting in your collection that you paid a mortgage payment to buy, I don't think that you would be too happy to see any average Joe in January with them.

"collecting" should be for EVERYBODY to collect if they want to. I dont care if everybody else has the shoe as long as i like them.
now why dont they wanna make more money if hey know that people want a certain shoe????

I always hated the Shadows. They were always the weakest of the X's. Should of gave us a city colorway X. More money in my pocket though. The only pack I'm considering so far is the VII -XVI pack. Both pairs have to be hot to spend $310. I know the XI - XII's will be screwed up somehow.

^^^ Well said by Jumpman XXIII. I feel the same.

A lot of you kids complaining about the differences between these retros and the OGs must be real young, because they are dead on except they used the lining from the steel Xs on these. That is the only difference that there is the color of the suede on these fade really bad like the Raptor 7s so it's unfair to compare them. Luckily I didnt pick up those all black leather 10s when they dropped so these are a definite pick-up.

Also, those XIIIs that everyone is posting from He Got Game is NOT the XIIIs that are coming in the package. The XIIIs that are releasing in this package is the Playoff XIIIs (all black) so this package so far is at the top number 1 until I see the others.

A lesson that people should have learned from since the True Blue IIIs dropped, dont buy the crappy retro + sneakers. If you guys wouldnt have bought those all black 10s I wouldnt see a problem with liking these.

Okay I would have also preferred the Chicagos or other regionals, but these are just enough for me. I love it! Good Work Jordan Brand! I hope the rest of the packages are as good as these.

And this is coming from a older collecter too. I don't like Spizike or Dub-Zero or most retro plus colors.

more pics of OGs for those of you saying they look like the black Xs

"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

Believe it or not that's actually my 2nd favorite color of the X. But I still won't cop b/c I didn't forget how poorly made the previous retro X were. I really wish I could just buy the XIII separately. :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom