First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Thanks for the pics but I probably wont spend $190 for these though. If they discount them....Maybe but $190.

This always happens to me.
First thoughts - JB are you serious???
Then - When the production pairs show up I usually fall in love with them. So I can't make a decision on these yet. Only time will tell.

20081228372383407ei6.jpg

20081228372359443oz8.jpg

20081228372395011ac4.jpg

20081228372360011cl2.jpg

20081228372344033tl3.jpg

20081228372390864gp5.jpg

20081228372351654ma8.jpg

These are hot man. 3M flecks in the laces? Nice. Sticky runner inserts? Nice. Reflected "Jordan" font? DOPE. 190? Deal Breaker. I just wish thesimilarity to the XIV wasn't quite so close. Better than the XX3s though.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

20081228372390864.jpg

I cannot believe this is the insole of a $190.00 shoe.

Might not be the final insole design......... and in case you hadn't seen them, here's the insole from the XX3 which costs a whole $5 less.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

snv36472hb7.jpg
>

So very very tired of patent.

Like I said before, I think...

... you guys are out of your minds.
... those are hot.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like I said before, I think...

... you guys are out of your minds.
... those are hot.

They're not awful.... but if that's the final design for the upper they need to come up with some decent colorways.
They should also look at turning out at least one decent GR black colorway that doesn't rely on patent.

Is it just me of does it look like the heel won't be stable enough to play ball in?

It seems kinda narrow and high, which seems like it would be easy to roll over.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Mehhh..... You can't even see a Jumpman logo on the shoe. Pretty damn boring if you ask me.

Look at the tongue.... Would help if the Jumpman was a different color however.

For those thinking these are just samples, think again. These are about as accurate to the final product as you will see.

Not too bad.......not too good either.

I think I'll stick with Nike retro for now.....

One thing I noticed already is the "JORDAN" font they have this year...It reads Jordan both ways...Upside down and upright...Pretty clever...

They are already looking better but this one angle SCREAMS XIV!!!!!...
snv36474ts6.jpg

IMO, the black version is head and shoulders above the white... That being said, I dont think either would be successful if they didnt come in a Jordan box. The lack of branding on this is suprising. I am not sure if I am missing most of it, but these could easily be a Reebok or almost an Adidas shoe if Jordanwasnt written on the shoe a few times and the insole didnt have a Jumpman.

very very very promising detailed and well executed shoes such a huge development after the 1-23 series has the design similarities but totally different fromothers gonna be a love/hate one but with right colors especially pe.s they are gonna be talked alot also details and ideas matched flawlessly

wow...i won't jump to a verdict just yet, but based on these pics, ez PASS!

thanks for the pics tho. i'll wait to see these in person....i hear the commercial
for these should be cool...about the dude who beat out jordan for varsity in hs

Back
Top Bottom