First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Originally Posted by arff23

One thing I noticed already is the "JORDAN" font they have this year...It reads Jordan both ways...Upside down and upright...Pretty clever...
Good, so regardless of how they are sitting in the trash, I can still tell they're Jordans.

Originally Posted by arff23

One thing I noticed already is the "JORDAN" font they have this year...It reads Jordan both ways...Upside down and upright...Pretty clever...

They are already looking better but this one angle SCREAMS XIV!!!!!...
snv36474ts6.jpg

Well the A.J.3's and A.J.4's looked very similar also, as well as the A.J.6's and A.J.7's. These aren't that bad! Jordan Brand are alwaysahead of their time, just because we're not ready for it, doesn't mean this isn't the future. Look at Captain Kirk in the new star trek movierocking the A.J.23's, very futuristic. I like these, and I believe everyone else will change their minds sooner than later.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

snv36472hb7.jpg

snv36474ts6.jpg

snv36476if5.jpg

ap_F23_20081202115544941.jpg

ap_F23_20081202115545982.jpg

ap_F23_20081202115546137.jpg

ap_F23_20081202115548564.jpg

ap_F23_20081202115549675.jpg

hmmm, wellll...im definitely happy they arent the 24's!...not entirely sure im happy that they're jordans
ohwell.gif
. but umm...these i think look like a 5/10

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Limited run available in 23 cities, 23 pairs per store...

Now tell me how you feel about them.
ok, i will. won't be waiting for them. they can take their $190 or $230 shoe(if it's the limited price like the XX3's)and shove itup their a/$. this shoe(if the final product)doesn't excite me enough to spend those prices.

I dig these. Maybe the XIV resemblance has something to do with the 10 year anniversary of the XIV?

The materials look interesting. The definitely need to lose the power crystal on the side.

These are better looking but the PATENT LEATHER kills this shoe. Also, too much stitching going on. At least with the 23 the stitching on the sides also had aaesthetic purpose as well as functional. Seriously need better color ways. And isn't the heel supposed to be different? It looks exactly the same as thesamples that people said were supposed to change.

wait. if the new designer on these is the same dude who does the jeter line, what happened to d'wayne edwards? i thought he did all the high end stuff.anyway, the new jordan logo is sick.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For those thinking these are just samples, think again. These are about as accurate to the final product as you will see.
That's pretty sad IMO. There's no winning me over with these ones. Unless the design changes I have no plans to purchase.

Does anybody know who designed these? The black pair looks extremely dope, but the white based one looks boring.

man...i havent checked this post since like page 1 or page 2...and my feelings havent changed, even after seeing the black pair...MAYBE they will grow on me,but i doubt it

...its just after the xx3's, this??? XX3's rank in my top five jays of all time...and are such a success, but they need to step it up...just my opiniontho

Originally Posted by bohrdom

wait. if the new designer on these is the same dude who does the jeter line, what happened to d'wayne edwards? i thought he did all the high end stuff. anyway, the new jordan logo is sick.

Where/What is this new Jordan logo?
eyes.gif

for all the people on here that be dying to see pics, i guess nobody is in a rush to see the blk/gold pair that looks like they should be in the new Star Trekmovie.

Back
Top Bottom