First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Originally Posted by ijapino

The first initial pics and the final release picture debut's are always the most entertaining time of the year on Niketalk for me.

The complete 180 that people do after what seems like such a "final answer" from them always amazes me...

Just sit back and WAIT till you judge the shoe. I can guarantee you that there's a ton of you who will be salivating once more pics come out. It happens EVERY year!
except these don't fall under the I-XX3 catalog...these are glorified team jordans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

this happens everytime
first pics="those are wack/ugly"
final product="multiple pairs"
EVERY YEAR.

this is the 6th straight I have witnessed this happen on NT. as soon as more angles and more colorways pop up, most will be fiending.

BTW, I like em. Ill buy a pair to put in the closet

I like what I see so far, but I will hold final judgment until clearer pics come up, with more angles.

Originally Posted by ucasta

pretty close to that rendering posted earlier. People are quick to judge. Personally, I always need to see a shoe in person to make an accurate verdict. Time will tell.

And thanks for sharing the pics.

thaks for the pics.

those look like they are spring loaded and is it me or are they high heel bball sneaks...

why would jb draw insperation from fencing...fencing is not remotely entertaining in any aspect.

nice try but try again...

Don't know. Maybe they will grow on me.
grin.gif
Hopefully they will look alot better when I wake up tomorrow.

smh.gif
Why are these even retailing for $190? Nobody's gonna pay good money for this crap.

Back
Top Bottom