First Look: Air Jordan Flipsyde Jordan Brand Skate Shoe

Via Sneakerfiles.com

Michael Jordan has taught us many things over the years, but one thing that always lingers is you have to try hard and work hard to become the best at anything. Jordan Brand is taking a new step to revolutionize the sneaker world, by issuing the first ever Air Jordan Skate shoe.

We have heard rumors about this, and then put to rest when Gentry Humphrey talked about this sneaker in a youtube video, but now we present you pictures, these three colorways are in fact the Air Jordan Flipsyde or Flipside.
air-jordan-flipsyde-skate-shoe-main.jpg

air-jordan-flipsyde-skate-shoe-6.jpg

air-jordan-flipsyde-skate-shoe-7.jpg

AHhh i thought they would have done those right...But they didnt not feeling them and i love sb's.

Oh wow. I thought they would have researched the skate shoe market before doing something like that. Ay yi yi....

Just what expertise or even experience does JB have in designing skate shoes? It's nice and all JB thinks it can excel at anything, but it has ZEROcredibility in this segment whatsoever; just watch them sign a skater now to "add" that credibility now. If so, how will the Jordan "team"be perceived when a you have a bunch of bball players and football players lined up with a skater (even though it'll be interesting to see)? If not, JBwill always lack the credibility and will possibly to forced to market the skating line with lifestyle products, which again will cause a dilemma as tocustomers equating "lifestyle" with "casual", as in "not serious". Just wondering which genius came up with this ridiculousidea?

What would've been better is to design shoes that have strong skating cues but not market it as such and see if the skating population picks it up whilemarketing them under the all encompassing "crosstrainers" category. If people start to like them, then they will naturally sell. Maybe JB can evensponsor a couple of skater on the low just to see if they can break into that market in addition to the low-key marketing, that is, IF and WHEN they have theproducts they know perform well.

When JB started to introduce semi-moto GP products within the lifestyle space I thought it was a good idea since the man himself now owns a racing team and Ithink they're doing quite well as a non-works team. So, it gives them credibility and their pseudo racing lifestyle products at least serve a purposewithin what JB is about. Incidentally, I happen to think some of their racing-inspired lifestyle products look quite good, although sometimes they overdo itin terms using huge jumpman logos or "23".

It's not as bad as the other sneakers that JB has produced, but I wouldn't cop

shoe doesn't look that bad i guess...I just can't believe that they can't come up with something new without using elements of existingdesigns....where is the creativity...

Designers are like: "well we could actually do our jobs and stay here until we come up with some new design cues...but we could just bite Tinkers hardwork nd go home early!!!!""

Back
Top Bottom