First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by xiangc610

smh, online ordering never works for me and i guess it never will... really do hope that finishline do release theses in the upcoming week

yeah im counting on finishline too.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my conformation e-mail from eastbay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too

On Eastbay I placed my order within 2 seconds and checked out within 10 seconds. A message then came up on my screen that told me to wait in line est. time 30 min but  after 5 min message said "sold out". I highly doubt someone checked out before me. After that I then went on Nike and got them
smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

Same things i did, was not about to wait on Eastbay to tell me they were sold out...

Seriously thought i was too late on NDC, but everything went better than expected...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

on to the next one...

Wolf Grey Vs

These are already out in a few places. Not going to have an issue coppin these. Bottom line is this was a tough release. So now I go get in line 5 hours from now. Luckily I should have an advantage over enough people to claim my spot in line.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too

On Eastbay I placed my order within 2 seconds and checked out within 10 seconds. A message then came up on my screen that told me to wait in line est. time 30 min but  after 5 min message said "sold out". I highly doubt someone checked out before me. After that I then went on Nike and got them
smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

Same things i did, was not about to wait on Eastbay to tell me they were sold out...

Seriously thought i was too late on NDC, but everything went better than expected...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

on to the next one...

Wolf Grey Vs

These are already out in a few places. Not going to have an issue coppin these. Bottom line is this was a tough release. So now I go get in line 5 hours from now. Luckily I should have an advantage over enough people to claim my spot in line.

Originally Posted by xiangc610

smh, online ordering never works for me and i guess it never will... really do hope that finishline do release theses in the upcoming week

yeah im counting on finishline too.

Complete strike out. Oh well. I really wanted these but I never have any luck with limited release.

Complete strike out. Oh well. I really wanted these but I never have any luck with limited release.

i got a feeling these will restock at niketown locations and nikestore.com will have a mini restock of orders that get cancelled. just follow niketown facebook page and they will post if any stores get a restock. also finishline will have these next week at select locations and online, they tweeted that earlier. i cant believe ndc crashed so bad, looks like only 3-4 people were able to cop from them
30t6p3b.gif
i think these yotr 7's are dope
pimp.gif
cant wait to get my pair.

I went all the way through at least 4 times to the empty cart from the start after some bs errors. Titsssss

I went all the way through at least 4 times to the empty cart from the start after some bs errors. Titsssss

i got a feeling these will restock at niketown locations and nikestore.com will have a mini restock of orders that get cancelled. just follow niketown facebook page and they will post if any stores get a restock. also finishline will have these next week at select locations and online, they tweeted that earlier. i cant believe ndc crashed so bad, looks like only 3-4 people were able to cop from them
30t6p3b.gif
i think these yotr 7's are dope
pimp.gif
cant wait to get my pair.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too
Eastbay joint is rigged
mad.gif
 but no need to worry I got mine on the way from NIKE
eek.gif

smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

You're not very smart if you actually "highly doubt" someone checked out before you. We're talking about milliseconds of time between people getting through. Ultimately this comes down to things too technical to get into. But I bet if you pinged either site, you'd see your ping time isn't very good. With maybe only a handful of inventory in each size, if you were even 4th or 5th in the queue you got shut out. I TRULY believe eastbay's system didn't fail on this one.
Nike.com did eat a huge fat turd though

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too
Eastbay joint is rigged
mad.gif
 but no need to worry I got mine on the way from NIKE
eek.gif

smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

You're not very smart if you actually "highly doubt" someone checked out before you. We're talking about milliseconds of time between people getting through. Ultimately this comes down to things too technical to get into. But I bet if you pinged either site, you'd see your ping time isn't very good. With maybe only a handful of inventory in each size, if you were even 4th or 5th in the queue you got shut out. I TRULY believe eastbay's system didn't fail on this one.
Nike.com did eat a huge fat turd though

Ive been trying on the non-flash since the start no luck there. Idk why but it put me there ever since i logged in.

Back
Top Bottom