First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

via darnell docketts twitter

So I just got these new kicks, Jordan 7year of the rabbit! Super limited. Got more KICKS than jakie chan! http://%##!@%$.com/s/99353460

Lakewood HOH can't figure out the line situation..there's like 300 peopple scattered for 30 pairs

Lakewood HOH can't figure out the line situation..there's like 300 peopple scattered for 30 pairs

Originally Posted by bhakc001

eek.gif
sick.gif

Just copped the only 12 my spot had. Been there since 8 pm last night and a dude got there at 7 am and offered me $50 for my #1spot, told him to go %+++ himself

Just copped the only 12 my spot had. Been there since 8 pm last night and a dude got there at 7 am and offered me $50 for my #1spot, told him to go %+++ himself

I'm at the champs in merrillville, Indiana. Best spot to hit outside chicago. 24 pairs and 16 spots are already accounted for.

I'm at the champs in merrillville, Indiana. Best spot to hit outside chicago. 24 pairs and 16 spots are already accounted for.

I highly doubt I can get anything extra at all. 2 hours left and they already said 1 per customer. Other problem is it seems like it's about a dozen short 17 year olds who are between 9-11. Think I'm benefitting right now by sizing an 11.5 in these VIIs

I highly doubt I can get anything extra at all. 2 hours left and they already said 1 per customer. Other problem is it seems like it's about a dozen short 17 year olds who are between 9-11. Think I'm benefitting right now by sizing an 11.5 in these VIIs

Got my 2 pairs....ended up with a 9.5 for myself and a 10.5. Man they did ppl messed up basicallly if you were #3 in like and the 2 ppl in front of you bought a 9 and they ran out then when they ask you for ur size if you said 9 to them then you have to get out of line and you can't get ANY size

Got my 2 pairs....ended up with a 9.5 for myself and a 10.5. Man they did ppl messed up basicallly if you were #3 in like and the 2 ppl in front of you bought a 9 and they ran out then when they ask you for ur size if you said 9 to them then you have to get out of line and you can't get ANY size

Originally Posted by trappedintime

good looking thanks anyway son

Originally Posted by kicks409

Damn bro I'm sorry to see u didn't get your pairs..... I had absolutely no hookups on these or u know I would've had u

Originally Posted by kicks409

Damn bro I'm sorry to see u didn't get your pairs..... I had absolutely no hookups on these or u know I would've had u

Back
Top Bottom