First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Hoh dearborn only got 25 it was about 60 people I snuck through the docks and was told no ticket can't get in line. O well and a guy offered me his ticket for $400 smh

i would have taken that 

$400 + $170 for the shoes...so almost $600?You'd pay that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Hoh dearborn only got 25 it was about 60 people I snuck through the docks and was told no ticket can't get in line. O well and a guy offered me his ticket for $400 smh

i would have taken that 

$400 + $170 for the shoes...so almost $600?You'd pay that?
laugh.gif

yo ali i was on another board and dudes said there sold out at those spots even the dtlr at 1 of those spots but call 2 make sure

yo ali i was on another board and dudes said there sold out at those spots even the dtlr at 1 of those spots but call 2 make sure

dude threatened to hit me if i didnt give him my size i laughed at him and kept walking
some people go ape ishhhh of sneakers the ignorance security
i ended up getting two pairs i heard their was only loike 500 released nationwide anyone know numbers on these things

dude threatened to hit me if i didnt give him my size i laughed at him and kept walking
i ended up getting two pairs i heard their was only loike 500 released nationwide anyone know numbers on these things

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Wasn't intrigued by this release so I didn't cop....in my mind these are Hare Lites. Special packaging, special nickname, and the obvious limited tag is what most bought these for...resellers for the aforementioned reasons as well. Glad I passed but for those who truly liked them and not just for resale purposes and got em...congrats.

my sentiments exactly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at some of yall

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Wasn't intrigued by this release so I didn't cop....in my mind these are Hare Lites. Special packaging, special nickname, and the obvious limited tag is what most bought these for...resellers for the aforementioned reasons as well. Glad I passed but for those who truly liked them and not just for resale purposes and got em...congrats.

my sentiments exactly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at some of yall

Got there around 5:30am, 12 people were in front, store opened around 9am... not too bad.

Got there around 5:30am, 12 people were in front, store opened around 9am... not too bad.

Got the last pair at hoh willowbrook new jersey! They had like 35 pairs and that line was about 150 deep!

Got the last pair at hoh willowbrook new jersey! They had like 35 pairs and that line was about 150 deep!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

There's gotta be a lot more than 500.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

There's gotta be a lot more than 500.

Back
Top Bottom