First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

who got these on NDC?

Screen shots or ducktales!!
laugh.gif

Nah, I got 5 pairs of the CG's last year before 12am even came! Hopefully they drop just like the CG's did.

optimus, you get a pair?

Nah, I got 5 pairs of the CG's last year before 12am even came! Hopefully they drop just like the CG's did.

optimus, you get a pair?

It's the truth brah.
Besides, Concords = MASSIVE GR. YOTR = Extremely limited. Do the math man, gonna be a totally different story come time the Concords come around.

It's the truth brah.
Besides, Concords = MASSIVE GR. YOTR = Extremely limited. Do the math man, gonna be a totally different story come time the Concords come around.

Wasn't intrigued by this release so I didn't cop....in my mind these are Hare Lites. Special packaging, special nickname, and the obvious limited tag is what most bought these for...resellers for the aforementioned reasons as well. Glad I passed but for those who truly liked them and got em...congrats.

Wasn't intrigued by this release so I didn't cop....in my mind these are Hare Lites. Special packaging, special nickname, and the obvious limited tag is what most bought these for...resellers for the aforementioned reasons as well. Glad I passed but for those who truly liked them and got em...congrats.

concords will be everywhere.

these are sadly pretty limited and sadly anything limited comes nowhere near my area. glad we are finally getting a HOH in sept tho

concords will be everywhere.

these are sadly pretty limited and sadly anything limited comes nowhere near my area. glad we are finally getting a HOH in sept tho

anyone else get a cop on eastbay? i miraculously managed to get one through. this will be my first pair of 7's . was not a big fan, but this colorway is pretty krunk.

anyone else get a cop on eastbay? i miraculously managed to get one through. this will be my first pair of 7's . was not a big fan, but this colorway is pretty krunk.

Back
Top Bottom