First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

def copped mines.. the tru baltimore heads was out even peeped a raven out there, but sadly he feel short lool
these **%## are SICK first !@*%$ in like at 6am felt pretty damn good

def copped mines.. the tru baltimore heads was out even peeped a raven out there, but sadly he feel short lool
these **%## are SICK first !@*%$ in like at 6am felt pretty damn good

Just copped mine from Footaction in South Dekalb. It was crazy out there. They had the sheriff out there and he got straight disrespected by this big dude who said I dont believe in standing inline. I didn't care that he skipped though,he wasn't my Sz. he was 13 and that was the size my boy wanted. My boy left shoeless. I kind of felt bad for him

Just copped mine from Footaction in South Dekalb. It was crazy out there. They had the sheriff out there and he got straight disrespected by this big dude who said I dont believe in standing inline. I didn't care that he skipped though,he wasn't my Sz. he was 13 and that was the size my boy wanted. My boy left shoeless. I kind of felt bad for him

Tried copping from eastbay for the hell of it but they eventually sold out. I like them but don't think they warrant all of this hype. While I was looking on eastbay late last night I was able to get a pair of Lebron Entourages in a 10.5. Copped the summit lakes and all-stars awhile ago but missed these so it worked out.

Tried copping from eastbay for the hell of it but they eventually sold out. I like them but don't think they warrant all of this hype. While I was looking on eastbay late last night I was able to get a pair of Lebron Entourages in a 10.5. Copped the summit lakes and all-stars awhile ago but missed these so it worked out.

Lmaoooo are u serious? A sheriff who prolly had a gun was scared?! Got damn they be hiring the weakest oldest scrawniest or fattest cops I swear.

Lmaoooo are u serious? A sheriff who prolly had a gun was scared?! Got damn they be hiring the weakest oldest scrawniest or fattest cops I swear.

2sbkbbr.jpg

Easy cop here in Baltmore. Store only had 12 pair but there was only 15 people in line. Half of em came like 30 mins b4 the store opened. My team had our spots locked down.
98zz29.jpg

Easy cop here in Baltmore. Store only had 12 pair but there was only 15 people in line. Half of em came like 30 mins b4 the store opened. My team had our spots locked down.
98zz29.jpg

MrWavez wrote:

waves check yo in box homie

MrWavez wrote:

waves check yo in box homie

So these aren't premium or anything are they? From what I've seen, the materials look pretty much identical to what was used on the CDP Hares, especially the leather.

So these aren't premium or anything are they? From what I've seen, the materials look pretty much identical to what was used on the CDP Hares, especially the leather.

Was rolling through downtown to celebrate my bday last night...

drove passed Niketown and saw about 8-9 dudes camping.

I expected way more...

but seattle ain't a super sneakerhead market (compared to other
major cities, that is).

Limited; yes. But they aren't worth a hair over retail plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom