First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Got Lucky from NDC last night, Eastbay had a wait time of 9 mins. by 6 mins. my size was gone...
Didn't even asked around my local FTL and Champs if they got them knowing this was limited...

Gotta have these as I struck out on 2011s YOTR..

I don't know if this question had been asked already but, Is this the last YOTRs we gonna see?  
happy.gif

Got Lucky from NDC last night, Eastbay had a wait time of 9 mins. by 6 mins. my size was gone...
Didn't even asked around my local FTL and Champs if they got them knowing this was limited...

Gotta have these as I struck out on 2011s YOTR..

I don't know if this question had been asked already but, Is this the last YOTRs we gonna see?  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Remi23

Waited in line for 4.5 hours and couldn't get it oh well.....

That really sucks man.  If I waited that long for shoes I really wanted, and went home empty handed, I would be pissed.  
Yeah Tell me about then to top off this dude came out of no where and got in the front of line and i didn't see him there the whole time until the last five minutes 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 There were 10 pairs and i was 11th in line.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Remi23

Waited in line for 4.5 hours and couldn't get it oh well.....

That really sucks man.  If I waited that long for shoes I really wanted, and went home empty handed, I would be pissed.  
Yeah Tell me about then to top off this dude came out of no where and got in the front of line and i didn't see him there the whole time until the last five minutes 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 There were 10 pairs and i was 11th in line.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

good job eastbay rep really putting in work..do they know your on Nt you getting bonuses for this stuff
It is my job to assist customers on NikeTalk, so yes, Eastbay knows I am here.  I work from inside our Call Center.  As for bonuses, there are none.

EastbayRep - Ray
So I called in early and was talking to the rep up until the release and she put my order through. Got my confirmation email a couple mins later so is it safe to say I got them? My order status still says waiting on approval. Last few releases have been fine but since these were so limited I thought I would ask to be sure. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

good job eastbay rep really putting in work..do they know your on Nt you getting bonuses for this stuff
It is my job to assist customers on NikeTalk, so yes, Eastbay knows I am here.  I work from inside our Call Center.  As for bonuses, there are none.

EastbayRep - Ray
So I called in early and was talking to the rep up until the release and she put my order through. Got my confirmation email a couple mins later so is it safe to say I got them? My order status still says waiting on approval. Last few releases have been fine but since these were so limited I thought I would ask to be sure. 

call me an idiot, but i just can;t imagine camping out for shoes. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror knowing I camped out overnight for some damn shoes. I'd eaily rather pay over double than be outside in the cold. I wouldnt even camp out knowing someone would give me $200 after all the trouble.

To each his own. I love shoes, but damn............. Getting up and standing in line at 6a is as far as I can take.

Congrats to those who copped and braved the conditions! I'll wait till I see these for $325-$350 on ebay.

call me an idiot, but i just can;t imagine camping out for shoes. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror knowing I camped out overnight for some damn shoes. I'd eaily rather pay over double than be outside in the cold. I wouldnt even camp out knowing someone would give me $200 after all the trouble.

To each his own. I love shoes, but damn............. Getting up and standing in line at 6a is as far as I can take.

Congrats to those who copped and braved the conditions! I'll wait till I see these for $325-$350 on ebay.

Got the only Sz. 8 in the store..

Only 15 pairs.. with over 25+ people camping outside

tired.gif

( Sorry for the Cell Phone picture.. Way too tired to take a picture with my Camera.. )

227069_201771136527025_100000824191130_493564_6334770_n.jpg

Glad I have another pair on the way..

grin.gif

Got the only Sz. 8 in the store..

Only 15 pairs.. with over 25+ people camping outside

tired.gif

( Sorry for the Cell Phone picture.. Way too tired to take a picture with my Camera.. )

227069_201771136527025_100000824191130_493564_6334770_n.jpg

Glad I have another pair on the way..

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom