First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Camped out at niketown Seattle at 5pm yesterday,tried to cop off eastbay but struck out almost immediately..but besides camping out in the rain & cold,fairly easy pickup for me even though I seen about 40-50 leave empty-handed.now I'm deciding whether I'm gonna keep or sell..quality seems like Orion quality which isn't good.I think I love the box the most lol I plan to post some pics up soon

NICE.
Drove by Seattle NT around 2AM..
Saw a few heads camping out.

Flashed em with my pair and told the people in line that it was "DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT"..

Nice to know some NTers were there holding it down.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Camped out at niketown Seattle at 5pm yesterday,tried to cop off eastbay but struck out almost immediately..but besides camping out in the rain & cold,fairly easy pickup for me even though I seen about 40-50 leave empty-handed.now I'm deciding whether I'm gonna keep or sell..quality seems like Orion quality which isn't good.I think I love the box the most lol I plan to post some pics up soon

NICE.
Drove by Seattle NT around 2AM..
Saw a few heads camping out.

Flashed em with my pair and told the people in line that it was "DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT"..

Nice to know some NTers were there holding it down.

pimp.gif

Some lame that bought up stock @ one of my stores wants to sell em back to me for $230/piece. smdh.

Should I, NT?

Some lame that bought up stock @ one of my stores wants to sell em back to me for $230/piece. smdh.

Should I, NT?

Originally Posted by PTone

Should I, NT?

ptone if u can get me a 10 r 10.5 im willing to pay that let me know

Originally Posted by PTone

Should I, NT?

ptone if u can get me a 10 r 10.5 im willing to pay that let me know

wow people trying to get 4-5 bills on ebay.

congrats to this with pairs. on to the next release.

wow people trying to get 4-5 bills on ebay.

congrats to this with pairs. on to the next release.

woody2626, thanks for the update...and ptone...thats a heck of a deal considering what theyre going for now....smh

woody2626, thanks for the update...and ptone...thats a heck of a deal considering what theyre going for now....smh

Apparently no where in the Bay had these except Hoh and niketown.

But F the shoe's what's up with the jacket though
laugh.gif
, anyone cop one????
nerd.gif

Apparently no where in the Bay had these except Hoh and niketown.

But F the shoe's what's up with the jacket though
laugh.gif
, anyone cop one????
nerd.gif

just got jewed on ebay...paid 270 early this week for a 10.5 now i got a full refund with them saying size was out of stock...smh

just got jewed on ebay...paid 270 early this week for a 10.5 now i got a full refund with them saying size was out of stock...smh

Back
Top Bottom