First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Did anyone get the varsity jacket? This wasn't available where I picked up, but I definitely would like to get one. Anyone got an extra they'd part with?

Did anyone get the varsity jacket? This wasn't available where I picked up, but I definitely would like to get one. Anyone got an extra they'd part with?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Apparently no where in the Bay had these except Hoh and niketown.

But F the shoe's what's up with the jacket though
laugh.gif
, anyone cop one????
nerd.gif

niketown didnt have these and i got another pair that wasnt from hoh no one was there but me but employees bout most of them they only sold 2 to the public 
mad.gif
 lucky i was the first person there

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Apparently no where in the Bay had these except Hoh and niketown.

But F the shoe's what's up with the jacket though
laugh.gif
, anyone cop one????
nerd.gif

niketown didnt have these and i got another pair that wasnt from hoh no one was there but me but employees bout most of them they only sold 2 to the public 
mad.gif
 lucky i was the first person there

Originally Posted by PTone

Some lame that bought up stock @ one of my stores wants to sell em back to me for $230/piece. smdh.

Should I, NT?
thats a great price 
i would do it 

i know people that would pay $250.00 for each pair and i could make $25.00 of that price on each pair 

wish i knew that "lame" 

BTW the 7's DO run a little big then past pre 2011 7 retros 

but thats ok 

i just put my YOTR and took a walk

i aint notice the size difference with the bordeaux and orion 7's

Originally Posted by PTone

Some lame that bought up stock @ one of my stores wants to sell em back to me for $230/piece. smdh.

Should I, NT?
thats a great price 
i would do it 

i know people that would pay $250.00 for each pair and i could make $25.00 of that price on each pair 

wish i knew that "lame" 

BTW the 7's DO run a little big then past pre 2011 7 retros 

but thats ok 

i just put my YOTR and took a walk

i aint notice the size difference with the bordeaux and orion 7's

i clicked on the NDC Twitter Link and for some reason they had my size at 12:35AM ... I didn't bother to try though... it sucks because If I had gotten paid yest I couldve copped them

i clicked on the NDC Twitter Link and for some reason they had my size at 12:35AM ... I didn't bother to try though... it sucks because If I had gotten paid yest I couldve copped them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Heard 712 was the total in the US

i dont think anyone knows the numbers 
cause there aren't any "numbers"... restocks pretty much everywhere next week. let's just call this week a TEST RUN. Nike creating major crazy hype over an UNNUMBERED sneaker so they can predict sales and restock next week to create more chaos / revenue!
nerd.gif

(i.e. DB III's) i paid a reseller 250 for them because i slept hard on the release only to see niketown get a restock a few days later and it sat on the shelf for a day or two. i ain't falling for that $*%% again.

cause there aren't any "numbers"... restocks pretty much everywhere next week. let's just call this week a TEST RUN. Nike creating major crazy hype over an UNNUMBERED sneaker so they can predict sales and restock next week to create more chaos / revenue!
nerd.gif

(i.e. DB III's) i paid a reseller 250 for them because i slept hard on the release only to see niketown get a restock a few days later and it sat on the shelf for a day or two. i ain't falling for that $*%% again.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

nerd.gif

(i.e. DB III's) i paid a reseller 250 for them because i slept hard on the release only to see niketown get a restock a few days later and it sat on the shelf for a day or two. i ain't falling for that #@%$ again.

did nike restock the yotr 2011s?

nerd.gif

(i.e. DB III's) i paid a reseller 250 for them because i slept hard on the release only to see niketown get a restock a few days later and it sat on the shelf for a day or two. i ain't falling for that #@%$ again.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

nerd.gif

not that i know of 
i had to buy off a reseller and i aint made at that 

because at the time of release this past February i was not back into kicks as i am now  

also people are saying there was less pairs of the YOTR 2011's 

nerd.gif

not that i know of 
i had to buy off a reseller and i aint made at that 

because at the time of release this past February i was not back into kicks as i am now  

also people are saying there was less pairs of the YOTR 2011's 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  

nerd.gif

Twice here in La. Once at ntsm and once at ntla. The yotr af1 restocked also at ntsm.

nerd.gif

Twice here in La. Once at ntsm and once at ntla. The yotr af1 restocked also at ntsm.

Back
Top Bottom